Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
corebos on Clouding / some problems
Hello I have made an installation in a cloud vps of clouding.io
Excellent option since it came from webhosting with many limitations.
At the moment I have been able to get almost everything working, I just have some problems.
1-mail manager, it's weird, the SMTP test mail works, I can read the inbox, but when I want to send an email I get an error "Failed to send the mail: please verify outgoing server"
2- When I enter corebos on the main screen, the widgets do not load, they keep the wheel thinking.
3- In the merge labels screen, the following error appears at the bottom of the page
"Sorry! Attempt to access restricted file.
We are looking for this file path: modules / Calendar / Calendar.php
We are looking here:
Real file path:
Root dir path: /home/admin/web/32606982-d3c9-4638-a421-e35f65a6fc6e.clouding.host/public_html/cbinst/"

4- Cron task, I'm not sure it's working correctly, the command is the following sh /home/admin/web/32606982-d3c9-4638-a421-e35f65a6fc6e.clouding.host/public_html/cbinst/cron/vtigercron.sh

PD : now I was able to get GENDOC to work with the conversion to PDF (the options that most needed to solve that could not be done via webhosting Smile )

(03-01-2021, 08:45 PM)jmery24 Wrote: Hello I have made an installation in a cloud vps of clouding.io
Excellent option since it came from webhosting with many limitations.
At the moment I have been able to get almost everything working, I just have some problems.
1-mail manager, it's weird, the SMTP test mail works, I can read the inbox, but when I want to send an email I get an error "Failed to send the mail: please verify outgoing server"
2- When I enter corebos on the main screen, the widgets do not load, they keep the wheel thinking.
3- In the merge labels screen, the following error appears at the bottom of the page
"Sorry! Attempt to access restricted file.
We are looking for this file path: modules / Calendar / Calendar.php
We are looking here:
Real file path:
Root dir path: /home/admin/web/32606982-d3c9-4638-a421-e35f65a6fc6e.clouding.host/public_html/cbinst/"

4- Cron task, I'm not sure it's working correctly, the command is the following sh /home/admin/web/32606982-d3c9-4638-a421-e35f65a6fc6e.clouding.host/public_html/cbinst/cron/vtigercron.sh

PD : now I was able to get GENDOC to work with the conversion to PDF (the options that most needed to solve that could not be done via webhosting Smile )

2 y 3 SOLVED. Re apply all corebosupdater and works
1.- activate the debug send email, see if that gives you some clue
4.- look in Settings > Scheduled tasks, you should see that the "last execution" time changes and is recent
Joe
TSolucio
(03-01-2021, 09:40 PM)joebordes Wrote: 1.- activate the debug send email, see if that gives you some clue
4.- look in  Settings > Scheduled tasks, you should see that the "last execution" time changes and is recent

Thanks
1- Solved, smtp enabled in clouding.io
4- Solved, cron run perfect.