Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RESTRICTED FILE
Hello:

In a corebos instalation that has been in operation for several years, an error has just appeared while creating a new account.

Sorry! Access to restricted file
We are looking for this file path: modules//.php
We are looking here:
Real file path:
Root file path: /home/XXXXXXXXX/public_html/crm/

It seems that corebos is looking for nowhere...

The curious thing is that it does not appear in any of the other modules, and the user has adequate permissions. In fact, if another user accesses (myself) the error is not reproduced.

I have read on stack overflow https://stackoverflow.com/questions/9060930/vtiger-custom-module-sorry-attempt-to-access-restricted-file that it could be a problem with the cache, and it recommends deleting the contents of the folder templates_c.

Can I do it without problems? Any ideas?

Thank you
Hi

you can delete that folder but it probably won't help. is it failing on all accounts or just some?

I'd say that it is some field that you are putting too many characters in. In other words, in the account name is 10 characters long you are putting 11. We added a check for that some years ago but if your installation is before that it could be the issue.

In general, these errors are easy to fix. Activate debugging, and reproduce the error, you should see an SQL error in the log that will indicate where the issue is.
Joe
TSolucio
Thanks Joe, one of the fields was too long. Solved!
great! Have a nice weekend!
Joe
TSolucio