Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mass Workflow execution
Joe,

I have recently changed over to corebos and after a fresh install and set up I imported almost 10k records.

I want to have a workflow execute for all the leads. I obviously tried to to a mass edit and the screen just goes blank, i also tried to do 500, 300 , 100 even 50 at a time.

Is there an easier way than doing 20 at a time?

I also notice if i sometimes just cycle the edit button then save that the screen goes blank, what causes this
a blank page is a PHP error, you can try activating error_reporting or look in the PHP logs to see if you can find out why you are getting that error. If you can get us a message we may be able to help.

I just did a mass edit on 78 contacts with no problem at all. You can try to reproduce the issue in the online demo, if I can reproduce it I will be able to fix it.
Joe
TSolucio
I have 2 questions Joe,

1) I do I enable error logs? I am on a hosted share server does that make a difference?

2) Is there a way to have the workflows execute during the import process?
myhomewise Wrote:1) I do I enable error logs? I am on a hosted share server does that make a difference?

edit config.inc.php and add this code after the memory_limit line

Code:
error_reporting(E_ALL);ini_set('display_errors','on');

you will get a LOT of junk on screen, the one you are looking for is among the last one marked with "FATAL"

myhomewise Wrote:2) Is there a way to have the workflows execute during the import process?

I have seen members of the team do this in the past with a hack. I'll ask somebody to see if they can find that and put it into the wiki for you.
Joe
TSolucio
Hi.

For active the workflows when you import records, you can read the next link when has the patch to apply.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://corebos.org/documentation/doku.php?id=en:devel:develtips#how_can_i_active_workflows_whe">http://corebos.org/documentation/doku.p ... kflows_whe</a><!-- m -->