Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Certain profiles can't use SalesOrder when MasterDetail Business Map is used
I've setup a Business Map that allows for "units delivered / received" in SalesOrders. Works fine for me, but for certain profiles, that have less rights, I get the following when trying to open a SalesOrder:

Code:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'WebServiceException' with message 'Permission to perform the operation is denied' in [[SERVER_PATH]]/crm/include/Webservices/DescribeObject.php:25 Stack trace: #0 [[SERVER_PATH]]/crm/modules/cbMap/processmap/MasterDetailLayout.php(206): vtws_describe('InventoryDetail...', Object(Users)) #1 [[SERVER_PATH]]/crm/modules/cbMap/processmap/MasterDetailLayout.php(164): MasterDetailLayout->getFieldInfo('units_delivered...') #2 [[SERVER_PATH]]/crm/modules/cbMap/processmap/MasterDetailLayout.php(98): MasterDetailLayout->convertMap2Array() #3 [[SERVER_PATH]]/crm/modules/cbMap/cbMap.php(472): MasterDetailLayout->processMap(Array) #4 [[SERVER_PATH]]/crm/include/utils/DetailViewUtils.php(1338): cbMap->__call('MasterDetailLay...', Array) #5 [[SERVER_PATH]]/crm/include/ut in [[SERVER_PATH]]/crm/include/Webservices/DescribeObject.php on line 25

I've set the permissions for this profile to allow the use of InventoryDetails module, but without success...

Messages In This Thread
Certain profiles can't use SalesOrder when MasterDetail Business Map is used - Guido1982 - 11-01-2016, 07:35 PM