Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Search not exhibit field assigned to
I created a new filter called "Filter" in demo online

At To Do module

But field "assigned to" not shows in rapid search ( near to name of filter ). Why?

If I clicked in Advanced Search, Assigned to is showed normally.

Attached Files Image(s)

Ranieri
eCRM Web
Hi rslemer

The problem is with the filter definition. The corebos system does not allow filtering by fields related to 3rd level entities. In your case, you had selected the field assigned to the campaigns entity. That's why the system wouldn't let you search that field.

Now I have modified this filter to show the "assigned to" field of the entity to do. As you can see, now if it allows you to filter through that field without any problems.

Regards
I cannot reproduce this. I looked in the online demo in chrome and firefox, and I tried to reproduce it in my local install. In all the tests i can see the assigned to field

What browser are you using?
Joe
TSolucio
(04-25-2018, 10:19 PM)kapsule Wrote: Hi rslemer

The problem is with the filter definition. The corebos system does not allow filtering by fields related to 3rd level entities. In your case, you had selected the field assigned to the campaigns entity. That's why the system wouldn't let you search that field.

Now I have modified this filter to show the "assigned to" field of the entity to do. As you can see, now if it allows you to filter through that field without any problems.

Regards

Hi kapsule
I talk about a field assigned to in own registry, not in relation.

(04-25-2018, 10:28 PM)joebordes Wrote: I cannot reproduce this. I looked in the online demo in chrome and firefox, and I tried to reproduce it in my local install. In all the tests i can see the assigned to field

What browser are you using?

Sorry I am not clean in my explanation.

I talked about a field "user", not a relation with a task
Ranieri
eCRM Web