Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Calendar integration with Nextcloud
Are there any plans to add calendar integration with CalDAV calendars? I would be very happy if I could switch from GCal to Nextcloud where I control most of my calendars.
That would be very interesting. I have been wanting to integrate coreBOS and NextCloud for some time now. Sadly there is no planning in sight for it.
Joe
TSolucio
If there is a developer out there who would like to code this integration please contact me and maybe we can work out a payed solution.
Let me try to free up some time for this and do some investigation. Can you send me your contact details and what your requirements are?
So far @Guido1982 could not free up some time for this project. So maybe somebody else has the capacity. At least this thread seems to be interesting to quite some people.
(12-19-2018, 09:58 AM)partnerwerk Wrote: So far @Guido1982 could not free up some time for this project. So maybe somebody else has the capacity. At least this thread seems to be interesting to quite some people.

If anyone would start a github project I'd be sure to fork it and see if I have time to contribute. Unfortunately, like partnerwerk said, I have all these pesky customers that want me to do stuff...