Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Special character in field name ( pick list )
Now, name of picklist and itens in picklist, with a special characteres is not displayed correctly

In my config.inc.br set UTF-8

Only picklist and itens in pickist displayed wrong ..

How I can solved that?

But values for default system, is showed correctly, only my new values is showed wrong ...
Ranieri
eCRM Web
I have no idea what is happening in your install
Joe
TSolucio
When I in listview cbTranslation shows correctly, but when clicked in edt shows wrong ..

See two images

If I change in editing mode manually, system shows correctly in picklist again ...

Attached Files Image(s)

Ranieri
eCRM Web
I correctly manualy almost, works fine now ..

Only a filter in payments, if I put any conditions in Custom Field ( pick list ) system not listem anything ...

Conditions in another type of filed, works normally

Sad

How I can solve that?
Ranieri
eCRM Web
activate the debug list view query global variable and look at the query being launched. try not translating any values for that picklist: you only need to translate in a multilingual install or when the base values are not in the language of all the users.
Joe
TSolucio
SELECT vtiger_cobropago.cyp_no, vtiger_cobropago.parent_id, vtiger_crmentity.smownerid, vtiger_cobropago.paymentmode, vtiger_cobropagocf.cf_871, vtiger_cobropagocf.cf_977, vtiger_cobropago.amount, vtiger_cobropago.cobropagoid FROM vtiger_cobropago INNER JOIN vtiger_crmentity ON vtiger_cobropago.cobropagoid = vtiger_crmentity.crmid LEFT JOIN vtiger_users ON vtiger_crmentity.smownerid = vtiger_users.id LEFT JOIN vtiger_groups ON vtiger_crmentity.smownerid = vtiger_groups.groupid INNER JOIN vtiger_cobropagocf ON vtiger_cobropago.cobropagoid = vtiger_cobropagocf.cobropagoid WHERE vtiger_crmentity.deleted=0 AND ( (( vtiger_cobropago.paid <> '1') )) AND vtiger_cobropago.cobropagoid > 0

Strange ... exactly a test for "Nota Promissória" is omitted in sql command ...
Ranieri
eCRM Web
send a screen shot of the field and the filter
Joe
TSolucio
Attached

Attached Files Image(s)

Ranieri
eCRM Web
You are probably not seeing the correct SQL

Select the filter, go to another module and then come back to this one
Joe
TSolucio
I solved that, when I returned a item on picklist to old value "Audiencia" to "Audiência"

=)
Ranieri
eCRM Web