Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Product number/manufacturer number field in Reports
Hi Joe,
Sorry for my english.
We have number of fields in Products module (attacment FiedsinProductsmodule.png)
But when I am trying to generate Report on Invoices I can use only  some of these fields on the Invoice Product Details list (attachement filedsavailabletoselect.png).

Lets imagine, that i would like to have list of Products we have sold within this year. Then I a am filtering list o invoices issued this year and would like to see what products those invoices included. Because product's main identifier is "manufacturer part number" i need it to be shown.

Or if we would like to compare the number  product with part number X we had sold this and last year (product name is for customer, we can have different products with the same product name, but different p/n's

Maybe it is possible to search by filtering products, wich are related to invoicesissued within this year, but the number of products we have is quite big compared to invoices per year. But in that way I also do not have possibility to see producs "part number" or "manufacturer part number" field.

marijus

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Product number/manufacturer number field in Reports - Svemar - 12-15-2020, 04:40 PM