Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mail converter
Hello I am trying to understand well how mail converter works.
When I generate a rule to generate a ticket when the sender is a specific email, it seemed to work correctly. There were approximately 50 unread mails, and I captured them at 50 and generated a ticket for each one. Until then everything is perfect. After trying other things to assign each ticket an account (already solved thanks to Joe), I decided to delete the tickets, to recreate the complete circuit again in more detail. Then those emails were re-marked as UNREAD from Gmail, so that mail converter reloads them as a ticket, but it is not happening. Of several times the system runs, perhaps it generates only 1 ticket, as if there were only one run. Could it be that somehow the program already has some kind of registry in the system that makes it not interpret the emails as new? And that I can only test it from now on with emails that are really new? Or could it be failing?
Any advice to recreate everything from scratch?
Delete for example, the mailbox, the rules, maybe empty some records from the database tables? or is it not necessary?

Thanks

(03-04-2021, 08:21 PM)jmery24 Wrote: Hello I am trying to understand well how mail converter works.
When I generate a rule to generate a ticket when the sender is a specific email, it seemed to work correctly. There were approximately 50 unread mails, and I captured them at 50 and generated a ticket for each one. Until then everything is perfect. After trying other things to assign each ticket an account (already solved thanks to Joe), I decided to delete the tickets, to recreate the complete circuit again in more detail. Then those emails were re-marked as UNREAD from Gmail, so that mail converter reloads them as a ticket, but it is not happening. Of several times the system runs, perhaps it generates only 1 ticket, as if there were only one run. Could it be that somehow the program already has some kind of registry in the system that makes it not interpret the emails as new? And that I can only test it from now on with emails that are really new? Or could it be failing?
Any advice to recreate everything from scratch?
Delete for example, the mailbox, the rules, maybe empty some records from the database tables? or is it not necessary?

Thanks

I answer myself. I deleted the mail converter account, I did everything again, and it was perfect
glad you got it working.

next time you can try deleting the rows in this table: vtiger_mailscanner_ids

if I remember correctly that table holds the list of emails already processed
Joe
TSolucio