Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
CoreBOS and PDFmaker
Hello:

I try to install PDFMaker on COREBOS 7 and it don´t work. I can install pdfmaker 5.4 but I dont find the way to configure it. The module appears but empty in the invoice module, and it don´t appear in the menu and in the configuration CRM.
Where I can donwload the updated version?
Thanks
Please inform ITS4You that you are using PDFMaker on coreBOS, so we make a little preasure and they can ask us for the updated code and make it available on their website.
Then send me an email (info@tsolucio.com) and I'll give you the download link.

The above instructions are extensible to anyone who is looking for this extension on coreBOS.
Joe
TSolucio
(02-09-2017, 06:12 PM)joebordes Wrote: Please inform ITS4You that you are using PDFMaker on coreBOS, so we make a little preasure and they can ask us for the updated code and make it available on their website.
Then send me an email (info@tsolucio.com) and I'll give you the download link.

The above instructions are extensible to anyone who is looking for this extension on coreBOS.

Hi, Joe

I try to install the modifies module that I have donwload. The instalation becames ok, but the module returns error
Fatal error: Call to a member function GetRowAssoc() on a non-object in /homepages/35/d489224962/htdocs/......../crm/include/database/PearDatabase.php on line 836. I look for this error in vtiger forums  https://discussions.vtiger.com/index.php?p=/discussion/55255/pdf-maker-getrowassoc-error/p1 but the response is contact with sales team at sales@its4you.sk

Exists another module to export to PDF, instead of PDFMaker, that works in CoreBos 7? Thanks
You can use the GenDoc module:

http://crmevolutivo.com/doku.php/en:vtgendoc

at the moment you need to purchase a coreboscrm subscription pack, which includes a whole bunch of new modules among which is gendoc.
Send an email to info and someone on the sales team will inform you of the options

You have access to a demo here:

http://demo.coreboscrm.com

user: demo
pass: demo
Joe
TSolucio
if you can activate debug log and send us the SQL error that should be there we may be able to help.
Joe
TSolucio
(02-11-2017, 05:04 PM)joebordes Wrote: if you can activate debug log and send us the SQL error that should be there we may be able to help.
 Hi Joe

The debug output in pdfMaker is:

PDFMaker

(mysqli): SELECT tabid, fieldname, fieldid, fieldlabel, columnname, tablename, uitype, typeofdata, presence FROM vtiger_field WHERE tabid in (29)  

(mysqli): SELECT * FROM vtiger_globalvariable INNER JOIN vtiger_crmentity ON vtiger_crmentity.crmid = vtiger_globalvariable.globalvariableid where vtiger_crmentity.deleted=0 and gvname='Application_Global_Search_SelectedModules' and mandatory='1'  

(mysqli): SELECT * FROM vtiger_globalvariable INNER JOIN vtiger_crmentity ON vtiger_crmentity.crmid = vtiger_globalvariable.globalvariableid where vtiger_crmentity.deleted=0 and gvname='Application_Global_Search_SelectedModules' and vtiger_crmentity.smownerid='5'  

(mysqli): select * from vtiger_users2group where userid='5'  

(mysqli): select roleid from vtiger_user2role where userid='5'  

(mysqli): select * from vtiger_group2role where roleid='H2'  

(mysqli): select * from vtiger_role where roleid='H2'  

(mysqli): select * from vtiger_group2rs where roleandsubid in ('H1','H2')  

(mysqli): select groupid from vtiger_group2grouprel where containsgroupid='3'  

(mysqli): SELECT * FROM vtiger_globalvariable INNER JOIN vtiger_crmentity ON vtiger_crmentity.crmid = vtiger_globalvariable.globalvariableid where vtiger_crmentity.deleted=0 and gvname='Application_Global_Search_SelectedModules' and vtiger_crmentity.smownerid in (3)  

(mysqli): SELECT * FROM vtiger_globalvariable INNER JOIN vtiger_crmentity ON vtiger_crmentity.crmid = vtiger_globalvariable.globalvariableid where vtiger_crmentity.deleted=0 and gvname='Application_Global_Search_SelectedModules' and default_check='1'  

(mysqli): SELECT * FROM vtiger_eventhandlers WHERE is_active=true  

(mysqli): SHOW COLUMNS FROM `vtiger_users`  

(mysqli): select change_password from vtiger_users where id='5'  

(mysqli): SELECT handler_path, handler_class FROM vtiger_eventhandlers WHERE is_active=true AND event_name = 'corebos.permissions.ispermitted'  

(mysqli): SELECT version_type, license_key FROM vtiger_pdfmaker_license  

Query: SELECT version_type, license_key FROM vtiger_pdfmaker_license failed. Table 'db663829202.vtiger_pdfmaker_license' doesn't exist
1146: Table 'db663829202.vtiger_pdfmaker_license' doesn't exist

ADOConnection._Execute(SELECT version_type, license_key FROM vtiger_pdfmaker_license, false) % line 1229, file: adodb.inc.php
          ADOConnection.Execute(SELECT version_type, license_key FROM vtiger_pdfmaker_license) % line 387, file: PearDatabase.php
        PearDatabase.query(SELECT version_type, license_key FROM vtiger_pdfmaker_license) % line 812, file: PDFMaker.php
      PDFMaker.setLicenseInfo() % line 30, file: PDFMaker.php
    PDFMaker.__construct() % line 26, file: getPDFActions.php

(mysqli): SELECT profileid FROM vtiger_role2profile WHERE roleid=(SELECT roleid FROM vtiger_user2role WHERE userid='5')  

(mysqli): select * from vtiger_profile  

(mysqli): SELECT * FROM vtiger_pdfmaker_profilespermissions  

Query: SELECT * FROM vtiger_pdfmaker_profilespermissions failed. Table 'db663829202.vtiger_pdfmaker_profilespermissions' doesn't exist
1146: Table 'db663829202.vtiger_pdfmaker_profilespermissions' doesn't exist

ADOConnection._Execute(SELECT * FROM vtiger_pdfmaker_profilespermissions, false) % line 1229, file: adodb.inc.php
          ADOConnection.Execute(SELECT * FROM vtiger_pdfmaker_profilespermissions) % line 387, file: PearDatabase.php
        PearDatabase.query(SELECT * FROM vtiger_pdfmaker_profilespermissions) % line 674, file: PDFMaker.php
      PDFMaker.GetProfilesPermissions() % line 706, file: PDFMaker.php
    PDFMaker.CheckPermissions(DETAIL) % line 27, file: getPDFActions.php

Fatal error: Call to a member function GetRowAssoc() on a non-object in /homepages/35/d489224962/

Thanks

(02-11-2017, 05:01 PM)joebordes Wrote: You can use the GenDoc module:

http://crmevolutivo.com/doku.php/en:vtgendoc

at the moment you need to purchase a coreboscrm subscription pack, which includes a whole bunch of new modules among which is gendoc.
Send an email to info and someone on the sales team will inform you of the options

You have access to a demo here:

http://demo.coreboscrm.com

user: demo
pass: demo

Hi Joe:

I have send the email in the contact form of http://corebos.org/page/contact for reveive this info. Thanks.

I asked  to its4you for a developers licence of pdfmaker but they don´t have this kind of it. I would not mind to buy the license if it works on corebos7, because I need a solution for print pdf from any modules.

In the demo of http://demo.coreboscrm.com  pdfmaker it´s active, and it seems to be the free module (only 4 templates) . It is possible to install corebos 5 or any other version, install free pdfmaker and after this, update to 7 version?

Thanks

Regards

Guillermo
It is a problem with the license tables. We will look into it and get back to you.
I can assure you it works correctly as it is already being used on various clients.
Joe
TSolucio
Hi. We have tried to install the module on a new coreBOS installation with php 5.6, php 7 and with sql_mode =STRICT_TRANS_TABLES and works perfect. All the tables were created without problem, so we can't not reproduce the error.

Can you give us more information respect your php and mysql version, and indicate the process that you used to install the module, please?
I just updated PDFMaker Free to coreBOS
https://github.com/tsolucio/coreBOSPDFMakerFree

I did some basic testing and all seems to be working correctly.
Joe
TSolucio
Hi

I just finished the instalation of pdfmaker free module and it works perfectly on corebos7. After the instalation simply add the module to menu and the access to configuration is granted. We already know where to change our old vtiger 5.4
Thanks a lot, Joe!