Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Related Modules Blocks
Today I discovered an excellent resource in coreBOS - related modules

There any tutorial or video about that?

Attached Files Image(s)

Ranieri
eCRM Web
This feature was introduced in October 2016, so if you are following the blog it is coming up in a few weeks. I will try to explain but the idea is rather simple. We introduced the possibility of easily adding generic blocks of contents anywhere in the layout. Constructing on top of that we added a specific type of contents which is a related list. So you can put related lists inside blocks in the detail view layout and order them as you need to.
Joe
TSolucio
Ok, I will search for this in blog

I remember in past you send me a trick for edit ( hard coded ) fields exhibit in that list ( in vtiger 5.4, original code ).

The same way in coreBOS?

One thing, when included in main layout same information is exhibit in tab "More Information" you plan allow remove a linked list for tab "more information"?
Ranieri
eCRM Web
You can do this already with the Related Panes Business Map

http://corebos.org/documentation/doku.php?id=en:adminmanual:businessmappings:relatedpanes

you can also eliminate and add related lists in layout editor, but that completely eliminates or adds the relations, the business map, simply shows, hides and orders.
Joe
TSolucio
is a good improvement, in my opinion!

One question, block is not have a right alignment with a default block, is not it?

I think a new related block is a little small than others ...

And I suggest change all action button text to icon ... for better look likes.

But all this is a "perfumery"
Ranieri
eCRM Web