Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
listview special search
works now.

tag in this case, is a internal name of field, correct?

custom field is allowed? too?
Ranieri
eCRM Web
let me ask you, is complicated tag user a field name ( translated ) ?
Ranieri
eCRM Web
yes "phone" tag is hardcoded
yes custom fields are supported
yes, it is complex because it is an "inverse" translation, we get a string that can be in any language and have to see how it is in english. we would need to add some translations somewhere and modify the code ...
Joe
TSolucio
and another problem I have, is looking for a full name, the first and last name of the system divided by default

this created a difficult search, because the user needs to know exactly another user, entered the data before

for example

"João Pereira da Silva"

Can be saved

First name
Last name Pereira da Silva
or
First Name João Pereira
Last name da Silva

Is there a way to search for the full name, with any combination of first and last name?
Ranieri
eCRM Web
create a custom field and a workflow to copy the concatenation there
Joe
TSolucio
I thought about it, like when saving having a workflow that does this

but what about the old records he hasn't edited yet?

how could you do that for the all registries in base?

(02-21-2020, 04:54 PM)joebordes Wrote: yes "phone" tag is hardcoded
yes custom fields are supported
yes, it is complex because it is an "inverse" translation, we get a string that can be in any language and have to see how it is in english. we would need to add some translations somewhere and modify the code ...

in this case tag is cf_999:: string ??
Ranieri
eCRM Web
create the custom field and the workflow, then mass edit that field, put any value inside it doesn't matter as it will get overwritten

phone:: searches in ALL phone fields in the application

picklist:: searches in ALL picklists in the application

number:: searches in all number fields in the application
Joe
TSolucio
I appreciate your support, but not solve, because my server not powerful and my database not have a enough performance for all user search no index data ..

and in this case, if a "generic" search, system will found a lot of registry and data senseless for the original research

For example, i have a custom filed called "CPF", as only sense as search data in this field, and another same pattern in others fields, not is senseless ( for this kind of search )

and see another two problems, many tables has more 100.000 registries, and "field modification time", is used in many filters ( in commercial process ) ...if I change all, this filters will be listing my all database ....

1) I can do that, with a script in batch, for example, without changed a "modification time" or include audit table ?

2) Special tags, or translation tag, could be use a "global variable" or business map to translate a hard code tag into a soft tag?
Ranieri
eCRM Web
(02-21-2020, 05:07 PM)joebordes Wrote: create a custom field and a workflow to copy the concatenation there

besides mass edit now is server side function, mysql serialized task and when task not finished system not will be operation anymore ... I think because server side uses the same user, with same connection, for both, background tasks and normal operation, right?

or, perhaps, use for many records in bulk editing, proceed similarly to an import, in which the system runs a batch with "n" records from time to time
Ranieri
eCRM Web
Hello
It is possible to change the default field in the module search (not in global seach) ? Always is the module no, and I use name or another field for the search. If I can that by default another appears instead of this , this is more useful for me. Thanks