Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does not show a list of organization names when creating a quick contact in mail
When I click on the item of organization name, the list of organization names is not displayed. While this item is normally displayed in the Contact module.

Ctrl + Shift + I on Chrome has this error:
index.php?action=index&module=MailManager:1 Uncaught ReferenceError: open_contact_account_details is not defined
   at HTMLInputElement.onclick

Please fix this for me. Thank you
this was hard to find. I think I got it. update your code when you can and let me know

thanks for informing
Joe
TSolucio
(08-14-2020, 10:19 PM)joebordes Wrote: this was hard to find. I think I got it. update your code when you can and let me know

thanks for informing

I have updated the latest revision but the issue is still not fixed. This problem can be related to the following code in the file Accounts.php, You can check here.

public function getvtlib_open_popup_window_function($fieldname, $basemodule) {

if ($basemodule=='Issuecards') {
return 'set_return_shipbilladdress';
} elseif ($fieldname=='account_id' && ($basemodule=='Accounts' || $basemodule=='Quotes' || $basemodule=='Invoice' || $basemodule=='SalesOrder')) {
return 'set_return_account_details';
} elseif ($basemodule=='Contacts' && $fieldname=='account_id') {

return 'open_contact_account_details';
} else {
return 'vtlib_open_popup_window';
}
}

PS: Now, an organization name cannot be selected in the contact module and error in the contact section of organization module as attached picture

Can you please clear your cache: close all tabs that have coreBOS open, in the only tab left, reload and wait 10-15 seconds and try again.
All the changes I made yesterday related to this bug are in javascript so I am supposing that your service worker didn't update

As to the other error that has to be something different. Not related
Joe
TSolucio
I tried the list in a clean coreBOS and it is working correctly. I suppose you have added a list columns business map (or made some change directly in the Contacts.php list arrays) to show some specific columns that are conflicting with a change we introduced to support the Users module in the related lists.

I need to see the map and/or the query. Activate debug log, reproduce the error and search in the log file for an SQL with an error. Share the SQL with me.
Joe
TSolucio
(08-15-2020, 09:05 AM)joebordes Wrote: Can you please clear your cache: close all tabs that have coreBOS open, in the only tab left, reload and wait 10-15 seconds and try again.
All the changes I made yesterday related to this bug are in javascript so I am supposing that your service worker didn't update

As to the other error that has to be something different. Not related

After clearing the cache it worked. But I have another problem. When I go to Module Management -> Organizations-> Layout Editor -> Arrange Related List, I delete the Contacts module then I add it again. When opening an organization -> More information -> Contacts, the list of contacts is lost. When I add a new contact, I then tap delete this contact but can't delete it.

I have tried it on http://demo.corebos.com/ and still have the same problem
Contact relation is non-standard. You can't use Layour Editor to change it

Go to the vtiger_relatedlists table and change the function from get_dependents_list to get_contacts (I think). You can make sure by looking at that row in a clean coreBOS

Glad the change worked :-)
Joe
TSolucio
(08-17-2020, 10:57 AM)joebordes Wrote: Contact relation is non-standard. You can't use Layour Editor to change it

Go to the vtiger_relatedlists table and change the function from get_dependents_list to get_contacts (I think). You can make sure by looking at that row in a clean coreBOS

Glad the change worked :-)

Great, thank you