Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Create Product
Hi Joe, I have patched the code. It works perfectly!
Next Problem.... after the patch an installing "coreBOSPDFMakerFree-master" I have no more symbols/icons to add new products, invoices or leads. Can you help again?

Attached Files Image(s)

How did you install PDFMaker?
I am thinking that somehow the Buttons_List.tpl inside that extension has overwritten the coreBOS default template which is in Smarty/templates/Buttons_List.tpl. Make sure this last file looks like the one on the github project:

https://github.com/tsolucio/corebos/blob/master/Smarty/templates/Buttons_List.tpl

and not like the one in PDFMaker:

https://github.com/tsolucio/coreBOSPDFMakerFree/blob/master/templates/Buttons_List.tpl
Joe
TSolucio
Note, if you have your code under git control (you extracted the code with "git clone") you can see if the file has been modified with "git status"
Joe
TSolucio
Okay, it was my mistake with PDFMaker. Now I have installed the Module in Module Manager an it Works. Thank you so very much.

I only can install all the code from zip file and upload it to my webspace provider. The
Code:
error_reporting(E_ERROR);
i have set in config.inc.php. But I still have an error when creating a new product.

The browser returns now:
Code:
Warning: array_diff(): Argument #2 is not an array in /is/htdocs/wp10725802_AP6SP9SHMX/www/corebos/data/VTEntityDelta.php on line 99

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /is/htdocs/wp10725802_AP6SP9SHMX/www/corebos/data/VTEntityDelta.php on line 100

Warning: array_diff(): Argument #1 is not an array in /is/htdocs/wp10725802_AP6SP9SHMX/www/corebos/data/VTEntityDelta.php on line 106

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /is/htdocs/wp10725802_AP6SP9SHMX/www/corebos/data/VTEntityDelta.php on line 107

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /is/htdocs/wp10725802_AP6SP9SHMX/www/corebos/data/VTEntityDelta.php:99) in /is/htdocs/wp10725802_AP6SP9SHMX/www/corebos/modules/Vtiger/Save.php on line 103

I need your help again please.
If these types of messages are still appearing it means that the error_reporting(E_ERROR) is not being applied. It could be due to some restriction in your hosting. Maybe there is another way of activating error_reporting.

Personally, I don't mind, One of our goals this year is to eliminate the warnings from the application and we have drastically reduced the amount in the last six weeks, so your indicating where there are still some is really beneficial for all of us. That said I understand the frustration as you "just want to get your work done". Please check with your hosting provider to see what options you have to applying the error_reporting level because we still have a lot of work to do to eliminate all the warnings.

I have fixed the warnings you indicate above (and some others)

https://github.com/tsolucio/corebos/commit/358c7dc1d9233d1f05098dd16b950307661f22f3#diff-11637a4681f77f99fee4dc5f66eadc9aL12

Keep them comming.
Thanks!
Joe
TSolucio
I have patched all the mentioned files and now everything seems to work. I thank you for the really fast help and wish you much strength to push this project forward. If I can do something to help, I like to help - e.g. as a beta tester. :-)

A question I would still have ... When I use coreBOS Updater, the updates cbupd-0000001 to cbupd-0000154 are displayed. When I select "Load Updates" I get a blank screen. Does it not work because all updates have already been loaded? Update cbupd-0000148 returns the error "ERROR: Class called without update record in application!!" with an red F in ALTER TABLE `vtiger_smsnotifier_status` ADD INDEX(`smsnotifierid`) and ALTER TABLE `vtiger_smsnotifier` ADD PRIMARY KEY(`smsnotifierid`).

Greetings
Kai alias mindkicker
You are welcome :-)

The blank page is most probably because you don't have php-dom installed. Please make sure your server complies with the requirements:

http://corebos.org/documentation/doku.php?id=en:install550#requirements

In general, all the cleanoptimize changesets will have some error because they apply generic optimizations to the database that you may already have. I made a change to that changeset so it finishes if an error is found.

https://github.com/tsolucio/corebos/commit/84edb96c01dec66c352094aaa55fc22f3845ab8b
Joe
TSolucio
Another comment about not being able to use git to control your install. I would recommend you make yourself a local copy on your computer, you create this using "git clone". when you need to update your install online where you can only do ftp, you launch a "git pull" on your local copy and upload all the files that have changed.

We are a VERY dynamic project, coreBOS changes every day with features and fixes of all types
Joe
TSolucio