Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Linking Multiple Products with an asset.
(04-25-2018, 06:12 AM)kapsule Wrote: Hi GRL,

As I understand it, you need to be able to link more than one product to the assets module. In that case, I understand that by adding a related list of products you would already have what you need. As you can see in the following link of corebos demo you can link this list without problems.

http://demo.corebos.com/index.php?action=DetailView&module=Assets&record=4062&parenttab=ptab

As far as I can see from your image, there are some bugs when relating the product module to assets. Is that correct?

Thank you for your reply and time.

First off what is the log in to the test site?

Secondly, there may or may not be a problem with our install because...

1. I can link 1 product to 1 asset.  

2. I can create new linked assets in the products more info tab. (but those assets although linked to the products do not show a link back to the products in the asset more info tab.)

3. I can not link already created assets with a product, I can only create new ones. 

I don't know if this is standard response for the system or if my system is not working well. 

My goal is to be able to link already created assets with products and vice versa.  

Then be able to run a report for our en users that shows what products are associated with a particular asset so that they can replace parts if needed for that asset. 

Thanks again for your help and insight 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Linking Multiple Products with an asset. - GRL - 04-25-2018, 11:52 AM