Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Issue with updating after clean install
Hi All,

I have just completed a clean install of corebos and have run into some issues when trying to run the coreBOS Updater. Hoping someone can point out what I am missing..

Specs of machine.
Ubuntu 18.04
PHP 7.2
MySQL  14.14

I run the install following the guide, roughly:
git clone ..
set permissions
run the web install (all requirements are met)
run bettersafe.sh

This gives me a working corebos install.

I then try and run coreBOS updater:
Load Updates
Apply All

Most of the updates appear to install successfully, some with errors - I read that there is an issue with caching and updates, so I hit 'Apply All' a few times. Some additional updates are installed.

I then end up with 4 updates with errors.

Code:
Update cbupd-0000044: DefineGlobalVariables::DefineGlobalVariables
Define new global variables
Error : result is not an object

Update cbupd-0000080: cbMapAddMapTypes::cbMapAddMapTypes
Define new Business Map types
Error : result is not an object

Update cbupd-0000276: addChgPWDEmailTemplate::addChgPWDEmailTemplate
creation of change password email template
Error : Permission to perform the operation is denied

Update cbupd-0000277: migrateemailtemplates::migrateemailtemplates
Migrate EMail templates
Error : Permission to perform the operation is denied for name

I notice that there are now some extra custom modules installed (Generate Documents, Merge Labels, Message Templates, Message and Pulses)

When I attempt to go into Messages, Message Templates or Pulses, I get a Fatal Error:

Code:
Fatal error: Uncaught WebServiceException:
Permission to perform the operation is denied for name in /var/www/html/corebostest/include/Webservices/VtigerWebserviceObject.php:48
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/html/corebostest/include/Webservices/Utils.php(492): VtigerWebserviceObject::fromName(Object(PearDatabase), 'cbPulse')
#1 /var/www/html/corebostest/modules/CustomView/CustomView.php(77): vtws_getModuleHandlerFromName('cbPulse', Object(Users))
#2 /var/www/html/corebostest/modules/CustomView/CustomView.php(66): CustomView->getMeta('cbPulse', Object(Users))
#3 /var/www/html/corebostest/modules/Vtiger/ListView.php(73): CustomView->__construct('cbPulse')
#4 /var/www/html/corebostest/modules/cbPulse/ListView.php(10): include_once('/var/www/html/c...')
#5 /var/www/html/corebostest/modules/cbPulse/index.php(13): include_once('/var/www/html/c...')
#6 /var/www/html/corebostest/index.php(485): include_once('/var/www/html/c...')
#7 {main} thrown in /var/www/html/corebostest/include/Webservices/VtigerWebserviceObject.php on line 48

Messages In This Thread
Issue with updating after clean install - gaardam - 04-16-2019, 11:16 PM