Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
coreBOS Customer Portal
coreBOS 5.5
(New Install)

Hi I am trying to get the Customer Portal working. I had an issue with module not found so I ran the corebos updater and that solved that. I created a new admin user and made changes to the Portalconfig.php adding the user and access key. When I try to login it tells me user not found. I am using the email address and password setup for the new user. Even when I click forgot password I get Given email could not be found. I want it to work in Vtigercrm mode so I changed vtyiicpngScope to

Code:
'vtyiicpngScope' => 'vtigerCRM',  //  CPortal | vtigerCRM
    'notSupportedModules' => array(
            'vtigerCRM' => array(
                'Calendar','Events','Quotes','SalesOrder','PurchaseOrder','Invoice','Currency',
                'PriceBooks','Emails','Users','Groups','PBXManager','SMSNotifier','ModComments',
                'DocumentFolders'
            ),
            'CPortal' => array(
                    'Contacts','Accounts','Quotes','Services','Invoice','HelpDesk','Faq','Timecontrol',
                    'Assets','Products','Documents','ProjectMilestone','ProjectTask','Project','CobroPago'
            ),
        ),

I also created a contact with portal access. When I try to login with that I get

Code:
Internal Server Error

date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead

An internal error occurred while the Web server was processing your request. Please contact the webmaster to report this problem.

Thank you.

My Php.ini timezone looks like below

[Image: phpinfo.png]

I also added patch from <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://corebos.org/documentation/doku.php?id=en:coreboscp:installconfig">http://corebos.org/documentation/doku.p ... tallconfig</a><!-- m -->

In coreBOS settings when I click on CustomerPortal I get CustomerPortal module is not active!. I presume this is the VtigerCRM CustomerPortal and not coreBOS?
I added date.timezone = "Europe/Dublin" to the top of my php.ini and it now works.
I'm not sure why this happens. From what I read it seems to be a security issue that YII imposes and the solution is what you did.
Joe
TSolucio