Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Add on for firefox or chrome
In past vtiger has a extension for firefox, and Thunderbird

I think this functionality is a good improvement, principally when has a ipbx integration.

There any plan to updated a older code, to turn compatible with a new coreBOS ?
Ranieri
eCRM Web
firefox was a rather useless extension and I saw no use in maintaining it. are you sure it still exists for the latest version of VT?
thunderbird has never stopped working: https://github.com/tsolucio/cbThunderbird
Joe
TSolucio
In fact I was looking for a solution, with a ipbx integration, because today user need still logged, and in front of a crm tab in browser for received a pop up when call is coming ...

I wash thinking if, using a extension in browser, process is more easy and works in more times, because session still logged and pop up can be appears, or blinking to get user attention.

Not only in ipbx integration, but when has a appointment in calendar, and other situations, when system need user attention

(04-22-2019, 10:14 PM)joebordes Wrote: firefox was a rather useless extension and I saw no use in maintaining it. are you sure it still exists for the latest version of VT?
thunderbird has never stopped working: https://github.com/tsolucio/cbThunderbird

I try test this extension, but not working for me 

I am using a Linux Mint in desktop

Attached Files Image(s)

Ranieri
eCRM Web
load this file: vttb3-0.60.xpi
Joe
TSolucio
ok, this file works, but

1) When I try logged system shows a error on lib
2) I try to return on screen to input credentials, but system shows a error screen

Attached Files Image(s)

Ranieri
eCRM Web
that means that you have to add your self-signed certificate to the accepted/secure domains
look in preferences or settings, it is there

I use this plugin on a daily basis, it is working perfectly
Joe
TSolucio
not is self-signed certificate ...

And how I return into login credentials ?
Ranieri
eCRM Web
add the certificate to the accepted ones
there is an option to do login in the menu
Joe
TSolucio
my certificate is valid

i had forgot created a Global Variable for allow webservices ...
Ranieri
eCRM Web
Click on icon for open coreBOS in tab works too

But I think, access thru that icon, app will open a tab, with same user ( logged session ), because app has credentials stored right?

Not much userfull, this icone, open a tab, with the login screen, I guess ....

And there a good practice use a thunderbird for access a coreBOS, in tab? I means is 100% compatible, and similar use a firefox ou chrome ?
Ranieri
eCRM Web