Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scanner all emails ( mail converter (
I have a situation, I wish all emails sent/received from any user, copied to each contact in CRM

I know process, Mail Converter do that, the problem is I have many users ( and mailbox ) for scanning

Today I need created one scanner for each mailbox

There any way, in coreBOS I do that, without setting each mailbox in mail scanner

( another problem, today I need setting mailbox account in two locals, first at mail manager and second in mail scanner )

Attached Files Image(s)

Ranieri
eCRM Web
I'd suggest you modify your email server to send a copy of all emails to one inbox and confiigure mail converter on that copy inbox
Joe
TSolucio
(05-02-2019, 09:48 PM)joebordes Wrote: I'd suggest you modify your email server to send a copy of all emails to one inbox and confiigure mail converter on that copy inbox

But the problem is this process or copy, needs maintain original data, like as original sender, original title, etc ...

I have a problem with this, my user send email for my own mailbox, not for a mailbox scanned, and when send a copy, system associate a email for me, not for my users/clients ... 
Ranieri
eCRM Web
you can configure the SMTP server to make an exact copy, not a resend or forward
Joe
TSolucio
if I remember correctly sendgrid does this very easily
Joe
TSolucio
Interesting ..

Because most of smtp service, only provides a service "Catch all" for received all emails in one account, but not provides any way to catch sent emails ..

I will study this service in sendgrid
Ranieri
eCRM Web