Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Activities module in Related list is hidden for user non-Admin
Photo 
- I'm having this problem. With user non-Admin, Activities module is hidden in module related list of all default modules that have it. How to not be hidden to users non-Admin
- The second problem: With the last update, Corbos update no: cbupd-0000294 -> cbupd-0000299 not apply
Please help me, thanks you.

Attached Files Image(s)

- I'm not sure I understand. if you made the activities module not active in the profile, activate it again. if you eliminated the relations then add it again

- those changesets are optional, you can activate only the ones you need. read the blog post: http://blog.corebos.org/en/blog/walletpattern
Joe
TSolucio
(07-08-2019, 11:48 PM)joebordes Wrote: - I'm not sure I understand. if you made the activities module not active in the profile, activate it again. if you eliminated the relations then add it again

It has been activated in the profile, I have no removal in the relationship. The strange thing is that I have to activate the Translations module, the non-Admin user can see the Activities module.
Translation is a mandatory system module
Joe
TSolucio
(07-09-2019, 08:32 AM)joebordes Wrote: Translation is a mandatory system module

But I try to visit http://demo.corebos.com, I try to deactivate all modules, except the module To Dos and Leads. Logging in to a non-administrator user, this user can still see Activities module in Custom Imformation of Leads.
I'm sorry, but I do not understand
Joe
TSolucio
hi, my english is very poor. I do not know how to correctly write in English, so I have to use google translation.
Thank you for taking the time to answer my question.
no problem, please try setting up the issue in the demo again, I'll try to have another look
also you could do a screencast/video while you reproduce the issue, that would be very useful
Joe
TSolucio