Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[ solved ] Doubt - Scroll in Widget - Dashboard not working
When user click on scroll at bottom widget ( module ) not do anything ...

Attached Files Image(s)

Ranieri
eCRM Web
I mean, did I get it wrong?

Does scroll enable scrollbars only?

I was imagining that I would "scroll" the list items, showing the next "n" records
Ranieri
eCRM Web
(09-18-2019, 02:09 PM)rslemer Wrote: I mean, did I get it wrong?

Does scroll enable scrollbars only?

I was imagining that I would "scroll" the list items, showing the next "n" records

Yes, It just adds the scroll bars on the window. Then, if you need to see the "n" records, you can click button More and it will redirect you to the module to see more. 

[b][color=#cc66ff][i]Hena[/i][/color][/b]
[i][color=#cc66ff][b]Evolutivo Team [/b][/color][/i]
It seems to me, useful because widget is drawn with fixed size, small graph, only 12 itens, and etc

I think is better if possible, in module widget, get next "n" registry or a auto refresh for one or more widgets, etc
Ranieri
eCRM Web
(09-19-2019, 01:58 PM)rslemer Wrote: It seems to me, useful because widget is drawn with fixed size, small graph, only 12 itens, and etc

I think is better if possible, in module widget, get next "n" registry or a auto refresh for one or more widgets, etc

The widget is designed in that way in order to display only some items and in order to represent somehow the modules. If you need more information related to a specific module or item, you can go to the module view.
Yes, I know that
But to me, the dashboard is a way to manage your business, to get a complete vision of what's going on

when you leave the panel for the filter you lose it

For a manager, it's important to have the summary updated so you can manage your team.

Otherwise, the usefulness of the panel is questionable.
Ranieri
eCRM Web
today, only this do is put a scroll bar

to change a default order, is possibe changed in hard code like as this post
https://github.com/tsolucio/corebos/blob/master/vtlib/ModuleDir/ModuleFile.php#L97
Ranieri
eCRM Web
(09-23-2019, 07:34 PM)rslemer Wrote: today, only this do is put a scroll bar

to change a default order, is possibe changed in hard code like as  this post
https://github.com/tsolucio/corebos/blob/master/vtlib/ModuleDir/ModuleFile.php#L97

Yes, that is a good idea, we will keep it in mind if we ever redesign the functionality.
Not working for dashboard

Filters working correctly ..

Even I created a global variable to sorting a filter not working too ... ( for dashboard only )

Although dashboard widget was created since a filter, order in dashboard not agree the same for a filter

={
Ranieri
eCRM Web