Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sorting data
There a large quantity of post with the discussion in forum about classify a data in filters

I think classified with a DESC or ASC, using a specific field to a "normal filter" is working fine

But when you need data in same order in other parts of coreBOS, data not is the same order a normal filter

I means in related list ( more information tab ) or in widget module created from a this filter with order was changes thru a GV

I think, Global variable only affect a normal filter

I tried changed in hard code, directly as another post, and not working in all location too

I need same classify defined in global variable, ordering a data in more tab information and widget create from a filter

Attached Files Image(s)

Ranieri
eCRM Web
AFAIK more information respects the ordering
We have no plans of enhancing the Home page but we will accept PRs
Joe
TSolucio
Sure!

Long time no longer develop, but with a little help, I will be happy to contribute.
Where would I start to make the dashboard obey the filter order?
In time, a question, why was the filter classification developed as GV and not in a new tab in the filter definition itself?
Like as Standard Filters - Advanced Filters - Ordering Filters ....

Attached Files Image(s)

Ranieri
eCRM Web
because the new tab and functionality is a lot of work while the GV was easy to implement as the variables were already there, just hard coded
Joe
TSolucio
Understand

Not is a big problem, but is my reflexion

System has grow up and get each day more functionalities and setting option

But parts has designed for end user and others parts need a knowlegment like as a programmer to setting

Custom view, there tree different locals to setting, directly in mode, in custom view permission module and global variables

System is grow up and get each day more functionalities and setting option

But parts was designed for end user and parts need a knowlegment like a programmer to setting

Custom view, there tree different locals to setting, directly in mode, in custom view permission module and global variables
Ranieri
eCRM Web