Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mandatory field related to saved without any value
There a strange situation, for me,

I don't know how user can saved a opportunity without any value in related to ( this is mandatory field )

And after that, this opportunity is listed as a relation in all opportunities

as a javascript ( browser ) error ..., perhaps
Ranieri
eCRM Web
yes, it is a JS error for sue, see if you can catch it and share it with us (look in the logs too)
Joe
TSolucio
it is a very difficult catch, because I only know, when system put the same opportunity in all related to, for all contacts registry

This case, related to is associated a contacts ( not a organizations ).

Why system did that?
Ranieri
eCRM Web
look in the database, what value does the related_to field have in those records?
Joe
TSolucio
I think problem in the query, because when I set a correct value in this specific opportunity ( with null relation ) not is more listed in another opportunities too ...

This made a sense for you?
Ranieri
eCRM Web
what value is in the field when it is showing incorrectly?
Joe
TSolucio
if i removed a registry without a relation ( I means, related to is null in database ) system shows all registry correctly again
Ranieri
eCRM Web
I can't reproduce. even forcing the related_to field to null, the record simply does not appear anywhere.

I also tried from the related lists: adding and deleting and it seemed to work correctly too
Joe
TSolucio
You are right, is very difficult to reproduce, only one user did can do that ....
It occurs again, I will save a database before remove the registry to try identify a problem

I don't know what him did, to salve a registry without a value in mandatory field ... ( field related to )

={
Ranieri
eCRM Web