Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
enhancement - widget Aggregate
Today widget at dashboard using the aggregate filter, is not much useful, because only allows one line per widget. Different as works  metrics, for example

I suggest

1) possibility to include, like others widgets, include many totals lines, in this widget, perhaps can setting in filters, this option ( like as today for "List in Metrics" )

2) possibility shows as graphics one goal, for example, if my sales of month, goal is $ 10.000, user will be the possibility is see, visually, and a your percentual, your monthly evolution.

2.1) possibility inform not only a filter to get that, but can input a SQL command ( like as sql report ).

Attached Files Image(s)

Ranieri
eCRM Web
the documentation says you can add more than one line. https://corebos.com/documentation/doku.php?id=temporaryhold:aggwidget

for the other things, I have to insist:

use metabase, even if we had a large amount of resources (time and money, which we definitely do not have) it would be ridiculous to try to create something like they have "just for fun"

the dashboard in coreBOS is discontinued, if it works and helps you, great, if not, use metabase (or superset)
Joe
TSolucio
it's bad news for me

i have a technique restriction today, i did pack all my system in Centos 6.9.

I will need replan that ..

thanks for your reply
Ranieri
eCRM Web
??? sorry??

what is the relation between the operating system and corebos?
Joe
TSolucio
(03-14-2020, 02:50 PM)joebordes Wrote: the documentation says you can add more than one line. https://corebos.com/documentation/doku.php?id=temporaryhold:aggwidget

for the other things, I have to insist:

use metabase, even if we had a large amount of resources (time and money, which we definitely do not have) it would be ridiculous to try to create something like they have "just for fun"

the dashboard in coreBOS is discontinued, if it works and helps you, great, if not, use metabase (or superset)

yes but this button (+) is very annoying to use, when creating more than one line you cannot see what is being generated

if you click twice, you will have to redo all the work

if you need to add a line, remove or even change a filter, you'll have to redo it all over again

(03-14-2020, 03:43 PM)joebordes Wrote: ???  sorry??

what is the relation between the operating system and corebos?

to install metabase in my server ... 
Ranieri
eCRM Web
metabase is a java/clojure application, you can install it anywhere you want
it even has a docker distribution....

it will take you around 10min to have metabase running on a centos machine
Joe
TSolucio
just "thinking out loud"

it is strange, for me, in the CRM system to be difficult, to control sales targets, the sales team, customers with more sales, sales cycle, etc.

No, that is not possible, but it is complex to do.

The system has evolved a lot in recent times, in several directions, it has become more complete, complex and comprehensive

(03-14-2020, 03:55 PM)joebordes Wrote: metabase is a java/clojure application, you can install it anywhere you want
it even has a docker distribution....

it will take you around 10min to have metabase running on a centos machine

it's not just that ( normally .... )
java is often a major consumer of server resources
in addition there is the learning curve for a new tool

an interesting feature, at least for us, is to have everything packaged in a single system, single language,  a single skill for support time, etc, etc.
Ranieri
eCRM Web
corebos is not a CRM, vtiger CRM was not a CRM when we started and we have taken the project elsewhere. It is a platform that you can adapt to cater to the needs of many market segments, CRM among them. That is why we have verticalizations for many markets. You can convert it into a CRM if that is what you need.

metabase won't bother your resources any more than the heavy SQL queries in coreBOS does.

there is also a learning curve to any functionality we add to the application but even worse, every line of code we add to coreBOS is code that has to be maintained and supported, being realistic, metabase is a friendly, powerful and light-weight application that we could never implement ourselves with the current resources we have. They are dedicated to creating a powerful dashboard/reporting tool, much as we are dedicated to creating a powerful business platform for you to manage your business.
Joe
TSolucio
OK
I think this space on the forum is also used for this to exchange ideas, which do not necessarily need to be in agreement

I liked the idea, of a single tool, but I understand that it says so, as to support the code.

More than one tool, it tends to create more work, not for the development of the code itself, but in the administration, of users for example, if you have many profiles, and complex users permissions scenario, a more complex, if that changes a lot

Also an infrastructure with more products, generates a more skill of professionals, will support that

I know that's question not is a coreBOS development directly problem

But as we say here, it’s a "short blanket" when you cover your head, you bare your feet.

I like this project and, I says one more time, I apreciate very much your support
Ranieri
eCRM Web
+1
Joe
TSolucio