Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
filleter problem when non latin picklist value
Hi

It look to me like a bug, I reproduce it on the live corebos demo.

Steps:
- Add to lead status picklist values non Latin characters value
- Create filer that show all the lead that modify today (see pic 1). all relevant record display
- Update the filter to show all the lead that modify today AND lead status "not equal to" some not exist Latin value (see pic 2).
- Now some relevant record not display (see pic 3).

Attached Files Image(s)

before checking if it is really a special character issue let's try refreshing the picklists translations as this is usually the error for the "not equals" to not be working.
  • go to corebos updater module
  • search for "picklist_translations" in the "file name" field
  • open the picklist_translations record detail view
  • click on "unblock"
  • click on "undo"
  • click on "apply"
now test the filter again and let us know how it goes.
Joe
TSolucio
(06-04-2020, 10:17 PM)joebordes Wrote: before checking if it is really a special character issue let's try refreshing the picklists translations as this is usually the error for the "not equals" to not be working.

• go to corebos updater module
  • search for "picklist_translations" in the "file name" field
  • open the picklist_translations record detail view
  • click on "unblock"
  • click on "undo"
  • click on "apply"
now test the filter again and let us know how it goes.

In my instalation it dont undo. Meanning there is no "apply" option after the "undo". I can click "undo" again and it not help.

"undo" dispay this message:

[b][b]Update cbupd-0000237:[/b] picklist_translations::picklist_translations
picklist translations[/b]

Changeset picklist_translations is a system update, it cannot be undone!   <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Update your code. Load and apply all the changesets and then try the procedure above
Joe
TSolucio
(06-05-2020, 10:52 AM)joebordes Wrote: Update your code. Load and apply all the changesets and then try the procedure above

I upgrade the CRM,undo and apply the update and the issue is fix!

Is it soming that I need to do form time to time?
It has something to do with editing picklists. There is some error there or something missing related to the translations. I haven't been able to dedicate enough time to it to know what it is. For the moment I would suggest you do that whenever you edit a picklist.
Joe
TSolucio