Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Migration from vtiger 5.4 ro coreBOS
(06-14-2020, 04:01 PM)joebordes Wrote: Hi

A blank page is a PHP error, so we would need to see the error message to be able to diagnose. To get that, open the config.inc.php file, at the top you will find an "error_reporting(E_RROR)"

Change that to  "error_reporting(E_ALL);"  and add another line with

"ini_set('display_errors', 1);"

then reproduce the white page. Try fixing whatever PHP is complaining about. I suppose it will be missing PHP_DOM or PHP_XML which coreBOS requires. Look in the wiki for the exact list of required PHP extensions.

Also, there is a path issue with windows installs:

https://corebos.com/documentation/doku.php?id=en:install550#i_installed_in_windows_but_the

make sure you set that variable correctly

Let me know how it goes

Hi joe, 

Thanks for your answer.

We get the following error thrown on trying to login in corebos:
Fatal error: Uncaught Exception: result is not an object in C:\xampp\htdocs\corebos-master\include\database\PearDatabase.php:809 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\corebos-master\modules\Users\Users.php(606): PearDatabase->query_result(false, 0, 0) #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\corebos-master\index.php(359): Users->mustChangePassword() #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\corebos-master\include\database\PearDatabase.php on line 809

php_domxml.dll is installed and enabled.

Also, this error is generated only when we try to connect to an old database (the one currently we use with vtiger). If we use the database that is created when the corebos is installed (empty database is created), everything seems to be working fine (no errors; login, change password, all modules work).

Messages In This Thread
RE: Migration from vtiger 5.4 ro coreBOS - gedas - 06-16-2020, 06:18 AM