Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Migration from vtiger 5.4 ro coreBOS
Hello,

We are trying to migrate from our current vtiger v.5.4 to coreBOS (from one machine to another)

We firstly installed the coreBOS, then we tried to upgrade as described here:
https://corebos.com/documentation/doku.php?id=en:upgradevt2cb

We imported vtiger Mysql dump into new Mysql.
i.e. we copied the folders from the current vtiger install, edited the config.inc.php with new database info.
We were able to successfully execute the installupdater.php.
After that we also can login to the coreBOS (using old vtiger logins).
But after login we get a blank page.

coreBOS and vtiger are both on Windows system.

Could you please help us?
Hi

A blank page is a PHP error, so we would need to see the error message to be able to diagnose. To get that, open the config.inc.php file, at the top you will find an "error_reporting(E_RROR)"

Change that to "error_reporting(E_ALL);" and add another line with

"ini_set('display_errors', 1);"

then reproduce the white page. Try fixing whatever PHP is complaining about. I suppose it will be missing PHP_DOM or PHP_XML which coreBOS requires. Look in the wiki for the exact list of required PHP extensions.

Also, there is a path issue with windows installs:

https://corebos.com/documentation/doku.php?id=en:install550#i_installed_in_windows_but_the

make sure you set that variable correctly

Let me know how it goes
Joe
TSolucio
(06-14-2020, 04:01 PM)joebordes Wrote: Hi

A blank page is a PHP error, so we would need to see the error message to be able to diagnose. To get that, open the config.inc.php file, at the top you will find an "error_reporting(E_RROR)"

Change that to  "error_reporting(E_ALL);"  and add another line with

"ini_set('display_errors', 1);"

then reproduce the white page. Try fixing whatever PHP is complaining about. I suppose it will be missing PHP_DOM or PHP_XML which coreBOS requires. Look in the wiki for the exact list of required PHP extensions.

Also, there is a path issue with windows installs:

https://corebos.com/documentation/doku.php?id=en:install550#i_installed_in_windows_but_the

make sure you set that variable correctly

Let me know how it goes

Hi joe, 

Thanks for your answer.

We get the following error thrown on trying to login in corebos:
Fatal error: Uncaught Exception: result is not an object in C:\xampp\htdocs\corebos-master\include\database\PearDatabase.php:809 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\corebos-master\modules\Users\Users.php(606): PearDatabase->query_result(false, 0, 0) #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\corebos-master\index.php(359): Users->mustChangePassword() #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\corebos-master\include\database\PearDatabase.php on line 809

php_domxml.dll is installed and enabled.

Also, this error is generated only when we try to connect to an old database (the one currently we use with vtiger). If we use the database that is created when the corebos is installed (empty database is created), everything seems to be working fine (no errors; login, change password, all modules work).
very strange. if you go to the line that is failing:

https://github.com/tsolucio/corebos/blob/master/modules/Users/Users.php#L606

you will see that it cannot find the column change_password in vtiger_users table, but this column is added right before the query:

https://github.com/tsolucio/corebos/blob/master/modules/Users/Users.php#L601:L604

in that block of code it looks if the column exists, if it doesn't it adds it, so the query below should never fail to find the column.

That is a symptom that there could be some other issue with the database, but I would ask you to copy the code and execute it manually in your database to see if you are getting some error with that SQL: https://github.com/tsolucio/corebos/blob/master/modules/Users/Users.php#L603

ALTER TABLE `vtiger_users` ADD `change_password` boolean NOT NULL DEFAULT 0
Joe
TSolucio
Dear Joe,

Many thanks.

Yes, your sql code line did produce an error in our database - the default format for 'timestamp' was wrong in the dbase (#1067 - Invalid default value for 'date_modified'). After we changed this, no more issues with the login.

However, after the login, we can't get any data from the database in coreBOS in any of the modules.

i.e. if we try opening Organizations:
Notice: Trying to get property 'EOF' of non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\corebos-master\include\database\PearDatabase.php on line 646

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function FetchRow() on bool in C:\xampp\htdocs\corebos-master\include\database\PearDatabase.php:650 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\corebos-master\modules\BusinessActions\BusinessActions.php(257): PearDatabase->fetch_array(false) #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\corebos-master\include\ListView\ListViewController.php(669): BusinessActions::getAllByType(6, Array, Array, '8', '5') #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\corebos-master\modules\Vtiger\ListView.php(236): ListViewController->getListViewEntries(Object(Accounts), 'Accounts', Object(ADORecordSet_mysqli), Array, false) #3 C:\xampp\htdocs\corebos-master\modules\Accounts\ListView.php(10): include_once('C:\\xampp\\htdocs...') #4 C:\xampp\htdocs\corebos-master\modules\Accounts\index.php(13): include_once('C:\\xampp\\htdocs...') #5 C:\xampp\htdocs\corebos-master\index.php(492): include_once('C:\\xampp\\htdocs...') #6 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\corebos-master\include\database\PearDatabase.php on line 650

or Sales Orders:
Notice: Undefined index: currency_position in C:\xampp\htdocs\corebos-master\include\utils\CommonUtils.php on line 311

Notice: Trying to get property 'EOF' of non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\corebos-master\include\database\PearDatabase.php on line 646

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function FetchRow() on bool in C:\xampp\htdocs\corebos-master\include\database\PearDatabase.php:650 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\corebos-master\modules\BusinessActions\BusinessActions.php(257): PearDatabase->fetch_array(false) #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\corebos-master\include\ListView\ListViewController.php(669): BusinessActions::getAllByType(22, Array, Array, '8', '118') #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\corebos-master\modules\Vtiger\ListView.php(236): ListViewController->getListViewEntries(Object(SalesOrder), 'SalesOrder', Object(ADORecordSet_mysqli), Array, false) #3 C:\xampp\htdocs\corebos-master\modules\SalesOrder\ListView.php(10): include_once('C:\\xampp\\htdocs...') #4 C:\xampp\htdocs\corebos-master\modules\SalesOrder\index.php(13): include_once('C:\\xampp\\htdocs...') #5 C:\xampp\htdocs\corebos-master\index.php(492): include_once('C:\\xampp\\htdocs...') #6 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\corebos-master\include\database\PearDatabase.php on line 650

or My Preferences:
Notice: Undefined variable: block_label in C:\xampp\htdocs\corebos-master\include\utils\CommonUtils.php on line 1311

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\xampp\htdocs\corebos-master\include\utils\DetailViewUtils.php on line 1739.

Could you help us with that as well?
From those messages above I'd say you have not applied all the coreBOS updater changes. When you login for the first time (and every time you update the application after that) you have to go to the coreBOS updater module, Click on Load Updates and then on Apply All

Another issue will be if you have already done this but the queries that those changesets are making are also failing. If that is the case we have to find out why your database is behaving strangely.
Joe
TSolucio
Thanks for the tips and post.