Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PBX Manager module error
When I enter the PBX Manager module and then select a filter I get the error message.

Then I opened the PBX Manager module again and got the following error

Fatal error: Call to a member function sql_escape_string() on null in C:\xampp\htdocs\data\CRMEntity.php on line 3507

How to fix this problem. Thanks
update your code and try again

let me know how it goes

thanks for informing!
Joe
TSolucio
(08-19-2020, 11:34 AM)joebordes Wrote: update your code and try again

let me know how it goes

thanks for informing!

After updating, the filter selection problem has been fixed and there is no longer an error displaying when re-opening the PBX Manager module. But when deleting a record, it still returns undefined.
I don't have any recods in that module, can you catch the error that is happening on delete?
Joe
TSolucio
please update and try again
Joe
TSolucio
(08-19-2020, 02:22 PM)joebordes Wrote: please update and try again

The problem is still not fixed.

If the delete command is pressed at the position shown above, the following error is displayed
Fatal error: Call to a member function pquery() on null in C:\xampp\htdocs\data\CRMEntity.php on line 1746

Click delete in place as second image, undefined error will show up

Can you guide me on how to catch this error?
Thanks

PS: I checked the PBXManager.php file code, when I keep the following 2 lines of code, it worked

public $db;

$this->db = PearDatabase::getInstance();

Please check this file code! Thanks  Big Grin
I added that code back in while we wait to cleanup CRMEntity, I will eliminate it again when we finish.

Thanks!
Joe
TSolucio
(08-20-2020, 11:01 AM)joebordes Wrote: I added that code back in while we wait to cleanup CRMEntity, I will eliminate it again when we finish.

Thanks!

Great! Thanks you