Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
coreBOS Webservice Development not connect
Hi. I am trying to use the coreBOS Webservice Development, to see that the webservices is connecting correctly to the application. I am doing it because I am having problems with the Customer Portal. In one of the posts I saw that Joe recommended testing it with this tool. But I couldn't make her walk either.

Customer portal = Customer Portal is not correctly configured (three variables set OK)

2021/02/08 18:12:26 [error] [exception.CHttpException.550] exception 'CHttpException' with message 'Customer Portal is not correctly configured.<br/>Please contact your application administrator.' in /home/tomaspas/public_html/cloud/customerportal/protected/extensions/VTActiveResource/VTActiveResource.php:782
Stack trace:
#0 /home/tomaspas/public_html/cloud/customerportal/protected/extensions/VTActiveResource/VTActiveResource.php(726): VTActiveResource::loginREST()
#1 /home/tomaspas/public_html/cloud/customerportal/protected/extensions/VTActiveResource/VTActiveResource.php(735): VTActiveResource->setClientVtiger(NULL)
#2 /home/tomaspas/public_html/cloud/customerportal/protected/extensions/VTActiveResource/VTActiveResource.php(2940): VTActiveResource->getClientVtiger()
#3 /home/tomaspas/public_html/cloud/customerportal/protected/extensions/VTActiveResource/VTActiveResource.php(69): VTActiveResource->validModule()
#4 /home/tomaspas/public_html/cloud/customerportal/protected/components/UserIdentity.php(53): VTActiveResource->__construct('search', 'Contacts')
#5 /home/tomaspas/public_html/cloud/customerportal/protected/models/LoginForm.php(65): UserIdentity->authenticate()
#6 /home/tomaspas/public_html/cloud/customerportal/yii/validators/CInlineValidator.php(43): LoginForm->authenticate('password', Array)
#7 /home/tomaspas/public_html/cloud/customerportal/yii/validators/CValidator.php(214): CInlineValidator->validateAttribute(Object(LoginForm), 'password')
#8 /home/tomaspas/public_html/cloud/customerportal/yii/base/CModel.php(158): CValidator->validate(Object(LoginForm), NULL)
#9 /home/tomaspas/public_html/cloud/customerportal/protected/controllers/SiteController.php(228): CModel->validate()
#10 /home/tomaspas/public_html/cloud/customerportal/yii/web/actions/CInlineAction.php(50): SiteController->actionLogin()
#11 /home/tomaspas/public_html/cloud/customerportal/yii/web/CController.php(309): CInlineAction->runWithParams(Array)
#12 /home/tomaspas/public_html/cloud/customerportal/yii/web/filters/CFilterChain.php(134): CController->runAction(Object(CInlineAction))
#13 /home/tomaspas/public_html/cloud/customerportal/yii/web/filters/CFilter.php(41): CFilterChain->run()
#14 /home/tomaspas/public_html/cloud/customerportal/yii/web/CController.php(1146): CFilter->filter(Object(CFilterChain))
#15 /home/tomaspas/public_html/cloud/customerportal/yii/web/filters/CInlineFilter.php(59): CController->filterAccessControl(Object(CFilterChain))
#16 /home/tomaspas/public_html/cloud/customerportal/yii/web/filters/CFilterChain.php(131): CInlineFilter->filter(Object(CFilterChain))
#17 /home/tomaspas/public_html/cloud/customerportal/yii/web/CController.php(292): CFilterChain->run()
#18 /home/tomaspas/public_html/cloud/customerportal/yii/web/CController.php(266): CController->runActionWithFilters(Object(CInlineAction), Array)
#19 /home/tomaspas/public_html/cloud/customerportal/yii/web/CWebApplication.php(283): CController->run('login')
#20 /home/tomaspas/public_html/cloud/customerportal/yii/web/CWebApplication.php(142): CWebApplication->runController('site/login')
#21 /home/tomaspas/public_html/cloud/customerportal/yii/base/CApplication.php(162): CWebApplication->processRequest()
#22 /home/tomaspas/public_html/cloud/customerportal/index.php(89): CApplication->run()
#23 {main}
REQUEST_URI=/customerportal/index.php/site/login
HTTP_REFERER=https://cloud.barotema.com/customerportal/index.php/site/login

coreBOS Webservice Development = in root directory
There is an error with the validation data given, please review and try again.

Thank You
Sorry for so many questions these days
sadly, we do not have a customer portal anymore. the project you are trying to use has no support anymore and probably won't work on the latest PHP versions

as to the WS Development tool, what values are you using to validate?
Joe
TSolucio
(02-09-2021, 09:17 AM)joebordes Wrote: sadly, we do not have a customer portal anymore. the project you are trying to use has no support anymore and probably won't work on the latest PHP versions

as to the WS Development tool, what values are you using to validate?

Hi Joe. 
customerportal work perfect in my hosting bluehost with PHP 7.4 (rare)
And not with the same installation in Web Empresa (PHP 5.2 a 7.4 all versions).
I assume it is some setting or particularity of the hosting that they are not being able to help me.

WS Development tool, i am use administrator (admin) with access key
In Bluehost working perfect, same installation. 

Could it be that it is not a PHP problem, and that it is some port that I have closed?

The only difference that I have between the installations of bluehost and webempresa, is that bluehost is in a folder on a domain that I have my wordpress web page
juanmanuelmery.com/CoreBos/customerportal
And that in webempresa (as is where it will be productive) I did it on my own subdomain directly cloud.barotema.com/customerportal, in both cases SSL is installed

Thanks a lot
as you describe it, it does seem like an issue with the hosting
Joe
TSolucio
Hi, sorry again
does web service use any specific port or permission that you may have to ask to enable in the hosting?

Thanks
no, it is just a normal HTTP(s)

is sqllite installed and the PHP extension?
Joe
TSolucio
(02-10-2021, 04:12 PM)joebordes Wrote: no, it is just a normal HTTP(s)

is sqllite installed and the PHP extension?

Hello good afternoon

I gave up, finally I am in the hosting that everything is perfect and without problems, since with a web company it is impossible to make it work. Thanks anyway for the great help
it is a very complex and customizable tool that requires some liberty to work
Joe
TSolucio