Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mail scanner / error
I am having problems with mail scanner in the new Corebos installation in clouding.io. I have a rule that when an email arrives from a certain sender, a ticket is created and marks the email as read. When the process (cron task) runs, it hangs many times, I even get an email notifying [Warning]: cron Task (s) exceed time threshold. but at the same time it seems that it does the tasks halfway, since although it does not create any ticket if it marks those emails as read. which may be ? Thanks
(03-02-2021, 01:49 PM)jmery24 Wrote: I am having problems with mail scanner in the new Corebos installation in clouding.io. I have a rule that when an email arrives from a certain sender, a ticket is created and marks the email as read. When the process (cron task) runs, it hangs many times, I even get an email notifying [Warning]: cron Task (s) exceed time threshold. but at the same time it seems that it does the tasks halfway, since although it does not create any ticket if it marks those emails as read. which may be ? Thanks

SOLVED !!!
I deleted the SMTP account, I reloaded it, I did the same with the mail scanner and the rules and now it works. Maybe it had been stuck in the migration from the other hosting