Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Invoice recurrence / workflow invoices
Hi Joe, how are you?
Something strange is happening to me to see if you can help me or guide me.
Some things that worked perfectly, stopped working or at least stopped being stable. Sometimes they work, sometimes they don't.
Eg.
1 - Recurring billing. I generated some sales orders with monthly recurrence and it did not generate the invoices. This I had already tried several times and it worked perfect. Now all of a sudden I generate 2 or 3 equal sales orders, and there in 1 it generates the invoice and in the other it does not.
2- Work flow. Create a flow to change the status of the invoices created by recurrence and send them to the customer. The flow is triggered, the status changes, but sometimes it sends the mail, sometimes it doesn't. I have not touched anything weird in terms of settings or code, that it suddenly became unstable. How can I check it? Thanks
activate the background log to see if there are any messages there. are all the tasks in the scheduler working?
Joe
TSolucio
(03-16-2021, 04:07 PM)joebordes Wrote: activate the background log to see if there are any messages there. are all the tasks in the scheduler working?

Joe,  It seems that in reality the recurrence is only working when I put "Daily", if I put "Monthly" it does not create the invoice.

Create 2 sales orders, exactly the same. Just change the recurrence, one daily, one monthly. When running the workflow, I only create the daily invoice.
have you waited a month or have you set the start date one month in the past?
Joe
TSolucio
(03-18-2021, 07:48 PM)joebordes Wrote: have you waited a month or have you set the start date one month in the past?

Joe
the start date is today. Doesn't it get like that? I thought that today it generates the 1st invoice, and in 1 month the 2nd. Is not correct ?

Thanks
(03-18-2021, 08:27 PM)jmery24 Wrote:
(03-18-2021, 07:48 PM)joebordes Wrote: have you waited a month or have you set the start date one month in the past?

Joe
the start date is today. Doesn't it get like that? I thought that today it generates the 1st invoice, and in 1 month the 2nd. Is not correct ?

Thanks

Joe, 
Reinstall corebos, and all issues are fixed
The workflow works again, the recurring invoices work and now the attachments are in PDF. 
Weird because he hadn't touched anything at all. Note that for example the logging folder did not exist and some others too, as they were deleted. So decide to reinstall and load from the existing DB.
Thanks as always for your patience and help.
the recurring invoice does the next recurrence, not the first. the idea is that your client approves the sale, you manually setup the sales order and create the first invoice, then the recurrence will create all the others.

glad everything is working :-)
Joe
TSolucio
Hi Joe,
Few months ago I also generated SalesOrder with the monthly recurring, and generated firts invoice manually from that SO using SO2INV button.
But one month later next invoice was not generated automatically.
Reccuring Invoice ScheduledTask is active and runs, Next Trigger time is changing every 12 hours.
Could you guide where to look for an issu, please?

Svemar
(11-03-2021, 05:03 PM)Svemar Wrote: Hi Joe,
Few months ago I also generated SalesOrder with the monthly recurring, and generated firts invoice manually from that SO using SO2INV button.
But one month later next invoice was not generated automatically.
Reccuring Invoice ScheduledTask is active and runs, Next Trigger time is changing every 12 hours.
Could you guide where to look for an issu, please?

Svemar

Hello!

It doesn’t matter if you create one SalesOrder manually because when you first create SalesOrder, the last_recurring_date will be NULL, and it’ll be updated after one month when the new Invoice will be created. So, can you please check the last_recurring_date field from the vtiger_invoice_recurring_info MySQL table is updated correctly?
Photo 

Hi,
last recurring date for according sales order is filled, but filled with the date i generated second invoice.
Will wait a month and will check again.
Thanks