Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Outgoing Mail Server
Hi there Joe,

I have been able to get the correct server entered onto the outgoing email server settings, when I save the config it succesfully sends an email to the end user advising them they can ignoe the message, however the support tickets they are generating are being delayed on delivery by 12 mins from corebos to outlook client
You help is appreciated

Shane
this is normal

the workflow emails are put on a queue and sent in the background, that queue is processed by the operating system cron, so if you have that cron configured to run every 12min or so then that will be the delay of the emails

the frequency of the workflow system in Scheduled tasks also has a say in the delay, so you have to combine the two processes to reduce that delay time

Let me know how it goes
Joe
TSolucio
Hello:

One question. It is possible to manage multiple email accounts (send/receive) in CoreBos? There was any plugin for this purpose? Or only one?

Thanks.

Regards
normally you only need one outgoing email server as coreBOS uses SMTP Relay. You can get an idea of what that means and the implications here: https://corebos.com/documentation/doku.php?id=en:adminmanual:outgoingserver

Since spammers use that technique it isn't supported by all SMTP servers. If your SMTP server is one of those you can go to the Utilities section and configure an outgoing email for each user.

Incoming has always been supported.
Joe
TSolucio