Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
URL for incoming caller
Hello,

I have new PBX client (not asterisk) that can open URL when there is incoming call to my extension.
Is Corebos have some URL pattern that take the called ID as parameter and display the contact/lead name and link?

Thank you
Hi
I think will need create specific code for that

you can ask in coreBOS support a quote for him developer this, if you interested.
Ranieri
eCRM Web
One idea that comes to mind is to launch a Global Search; if there is more than one record with the phone you will see them all and if there is only one you will be directed to that record.

http://your_server/your_corebos/index.php?action=UnifiedSearch&module=Utilities&search_onlyin=--USESELECTED--&query_string=phone_number

Let me know how it goes
Joe
TSolucio
(07-24-2022, 03:20 PM)joebordes Wrote: One idea that comes to mind is to launch a Global Search; if there is more than one record with the phone you will see them all and if there is only one you will be directed to that record.

http://your_server/your_corebos/index.php?action=UnifiedSearch&module=Utilities&search_onlyin=--USESELECTED--&query_string=phone_number

Let me know how it goes

Nice.
I notice its not work on custom field.
Can you explain the meaning on this search:
 action=UnifiedSearch&module=Utilities&search_onlyin=--USESELECTED--
maybe other paramters will work better.
action and module are standard MVC structure, so those are mandatory.
search_onlyin is the picklist before the global search input and may contain a list of modules you want to search in. if you reduce the number of modules it will be faster

this is a global search, the exact same one you get using the input at the top of the screen so it should work with custom fields
Joe
TSolucio
(07-24-2022, 04:27 PM)joebordes Wrote: search_onlyin is the picklist before the global search input and may contain a list of modules you want to search in. if you reduce the number of modules it will be faster

How you represent in "search_onlyin" more the one module?
comma separated list, probably like this `Accounts,Contacts`
Joe
TSolucio
thanks @Joe