Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
administrator don´t see all products
Hello:

In a new corebos instalation, there are several users ( two administrators, one CEO al 13 sales man) . When one of the administrators try to edit a sales order, adding one existing produt, in the popup don´t appears all of this, also a part of then.

This is the popup query:

SELECT vtiger_crmentity.crmid, vtiger_crmentity.smownerid, vtiger_crmentity.description, vtiger_products.*, vtiger_productcf.*
FROM vtiger_products INNER JOIN vtiger_crmentity as vtiger_crmentity ON vtiger_crmentity.crmid = vtiger_products.productid
INNER JOIN vtiger_productcf ON vtiger_products.productid = vtiger_productcf.productid
LEFT JOIN vtiger_vendor ON vtiger_vendor.vendorid = vtiger_products.vendor_id
LEFT JOIN vtiger_groups ON vtiger_groups.groupid = vtiger_crmentity.smownerid
LEFT JOIN vtiger_users ON vtiger_users.id = vtiger_crmentity.smownerid
WHERE vtiger_products.productid>0 AND vtiger_crmentity.deleted = 0 and vtiger_products.discontinued<>0
AND vtiger_products.productid
NOT IN (SELECT distinct topdo FROM vtiger_productcomponent INNER JOIN vtiger_crmentity ON vtiger_crmentity.crmid=vtiger_productcomponent.productcomponentid WHERE vtiger_products.productid>0 AND vtiger_crmentity.deleted = 0) LIMIT 0,20

The query returns 7 products, but in the products listview appears 13

I think that an adminstrator user can work with all the records, or I am wrong? It is necessary change anything in thepermmisions of roles or profiles?

Also, when I try to upload a pdf file appears this warning: "Imagen inválida: contiene elementos potencialmente maliciosos "

Thanks
I'm sorry I don't understand the question. Administrator users see and can do anything. They should not be used for working with the application, just for administration tasks.
If that doesn't answer your question, please ask again

For the other issue use the Security_ImageCheck Global Variable, set it to loose, for example
Joe
TSolucio
Photo 
Thanks, Joe, for your quick response

The problem is that in the sales order popup for select one product, appears less products than the products regsitered in the product module:

Products

Popup for add products to sales order

Thanks
they are probably not "active"
there is a checkbox in the product module "producto activo" maybe you have hidden it and it is set to innactive
Joe
TSolucio
Solved, Joe!
Thank you, I was going crazy and it was the easiest
:-)
Joe
TSolucio