Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Errors after migrating from CoreBOS 5.8 to CoreBOS 7
Hello everybody,
today I performed migration from CoreBOS 5.8 to CoreBOS 7.
I have followed instruction I found on CoreBOS documentation, but, logging on system as admin, I have a blank page.

Following, error displayed on php_error_log file:

[25-Jan-2017 22:27:37 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Directive 'allow_call_time_pass_reference' is no longer available in PHP in Unknown on line 0

[25-Jan-2017 22:27:40 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Directive 'allow_call_time_pass_reference' is no longer available in PHP in Unknown on line 0

[25-Jan-2017 22:27:54 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught exception 'WebServiceException' with message 'Permission to perform the operation is denied' in C:\xampp\htdocs\corebos7\corebos\include\Webservices\Retrieve.php:25
Stack trace:
#0 C:\xampp\htdocs\corebos7\corebos\modules\com_vtiger_workflow\VTEntityCache.inc(23): vtws_retrieve('27x3159', Object(Users))
#1 C:\xampp\htdocs\corebos7\corebos\modules\com_vtiger_workflow\VTEntityCache.inc(107): VTWorkflowEntity->__construct(Object(Users), '27x3159', false)
#2 C:\xampp\htdocs\corebos7\corebos\modules\com_vtiger_workflow\VTEventHandler.inc(45): VTEntityCache->forId('27x3159')
#3 C:\xampp\htdocs\corebos7\corebos\include\events\VTEventTrigger.inc(143): VTWorkflowEventHandler->handleEvent('vtiger.entity.a...', Object(VTEntityData))
#4 C:\xampp\htdocs\corebos7\corebos\include\events\VTEventsManager.inc(118): VTEventTrigger->trigger(Object(VTEntityData))
#5 C:\xampp\htdocs\corebos7\corebos\data\CRMEntity.php(908): VTEventsManager->triggerEvent('vtiger.entity.a...', Object(VTEntityData))
#6 C:\xampp\htdocs\corebo in C:\xampp\htdocs\corebos7\corebos\include\Webservices\Retrieve.php on line 25

Thanks in advance to everybody that will help me!

Regards,

Andrea Anigoni
I helped Andrea to get it working by copying the tabdata.php file from his previous system. The issue was that the latest version of coreBOS detects that the new menu system is not installed and tries to load the changeset to get it working so you can login with the new menu system. Since the tabdata.php file he was using was the default one the tabid of coreBOS udpater was incorrect and the menu changeset couldn't be created nor applied.

After copying the tabdata.php file, it was just a matter of applying all the coreBOS changesets
Joe
TSolucio