Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trouble-Ticket Notifications: wheres the template
Hi all,

Something that has been on my mind for a while is the trouble-ticket notification message. I'm wondering where the message template for this is located. I'd like to be able to customize this critter but I can't find where it's being generated. Anyone know the answer to this one?
Mark

[i]If I could work while on horseback that's where I'd be doing it. There's nothing like riding... Gives new meaning to the phrase, ride to live... live to ride.[/i]
If I remember correctly it is hard coded in modules/HelpDesk/HelpDeskHandler.php
Joe
TSolucio
Ok... that's not something that can be changed in the coding just to make the message look different. Would it be possible to change the system to use a template for TT notifications like other parts of the system are doing?
Mark

[i]If I could work while on horseback that's where I'd be doing it. There's nothing like riding... Gives new meaning to the phrase, ride to live... live to ride.[/i]
That is on our todo list. In fact, it was contributed by a community memeber like 3 years ago all I have to do is review the code and integrate it.
Joe
TSolucio
sweet! Looking forward to it.
Mark