Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Error an update
there is no error in the apache error log.
You could also try activating the corebos log:

http://corebos.org/documentation/doku.php?id=en:devel:debuging#php
Joe
TSolucio
(11-25-2017, 03:24 PM)joebordes Wrote: there is no error in the apache error log.
You could also try activating the corebos log:

http://corebos.org/documentation/doku.php?id=en:devel:debuging#php

Hi joe,
here in attachment the vtigercrm.log generated after corebos log activating and after tried to generate new opportunity, adding a related to organisation with blank pop-up window and generating a new opportunity from inside an existing organisation, having the same error that I post at the beginning of my thread.

Regards,

Andrea.

P.S.: file is in ZIP format because the original .txt file is more than 2MB.

Attached Files
.zip   vtigercrm.zip (Size: 122.92 KB / Downloads: 1)
There is an error that confirms my suspitions:

Code:
select expname,funcname,rawparams from com_vtiger_workflows_expfunctions::->[1054]Unknown column 'rawparams' in 'field list'

you have not executed all the latest changesets. You must go to coreBOS updater and click on the "Load All" button, that should show you a list of updates that are found and loaded. For this to work you must have php-dom and php-xml loaded.

Then, in coreBOS updater you will see that there are some more changes. The ones you just loaded are in "pending" status. Click on the "Apply All" button and you will see a screen with the results.

Try sending the debug output and apache error log after clicking on the corebos updater "Load All" button.
Joe
TSolucio
(11-26-2017, 12:35 PM)joebordes Wrote: There is an error that confirms my suspitions:

Code:
select expname,funcname,rawparams from com_vtiger_workflows_expfunctions::->[1054]Unknown column 'rawparams' in 'field list'

you have not executed all the latest changesets. You must go to coreBOS updater and click on the "Load All" button, that should show you a list of updates that are found and loaded. For this to work you must have php-dom and php-xml loaded.

Then, in coreBOS updater you will see that there are some more changes. The ones you just loaded are in "pending" status. Click on the "Apply All" button and you will see a screen with the results.

Try sending the debug output and apache error log after clicking on the corebos updater "Load All" button.

Hi Joe,

please, see in attachment print screen of my CoreBOS when I click "Load All" in CoreBOS Updating menu: is it correct? After that, I click on "back" link that this page only suggest me and I redirected on the page with list of 190 CoreBOS updates records.

There are 190 updates, no more than 200 as You told me in your previous reply.

I will post some other print screen in the next post because I can attach only 1MB file as attachment.

Regards,

Andrea

Hi Joe,
please, see in attachment print screen of my phpinfo() page with DOM section: I think that everything it's needed is enabled, right?

Regards,

Andrea

Attached Files Image(s)

I spoke with Andrea today and we discovered that the issue is with the way windows constructs the $root_directory path:

Code:
$root_directory = "C:\windows\xamp\corebos/";

Then coreBOS updater can't find the changesets.

I made a quick change for his install to start working:

Code:
$root_directory = "C:\windows\xamp\corebos\\";

I should have used:

Code:
$root_directory = "C:\windows\xamp\corebos" . DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR;

After some investigating I ended changing coreBOS updater:

https://github.com/tsolucio/corebos/commit/faeaa0cf64dd2c6f9e9f25bc767b41a97aa4a4f9

Which I hope works independent of the way root_directory is defined.
Joe
TSolucio
Dear Joe, after you changed code as explained in your previous post, and doing CoreBOS updating, now creating a new opportunity works well, without any error, but I still have a blank, empty popup windows when I select "+" button to insert a "Related To" organisation to my new opportunity. Since this is a mandatory field, I can't create a new opportunity in this way, but I have to enter first in the organisation and then create a new opportunity for this organisation.

Could you investigate this issue?

Many thanks in advance for your kind and precious support.

Best Regards,
Andrea
In the end it was a PHP configuration issue. For some reason I didn't stop to find out, PHP on windows comes configured to NOT look for files in the root directory of execution. In other words, if you are executing in

http://your_server/corebos

PHP will not find any files in the corebos directory.

I added this line in config.inc.php right after the $root_directory definition:

PHP Code:
set_include_path(get_include_path() . PATH_SEPARATOR $root_directory); 

that seemed to fix the issue

Obviously correctly configuring PHP would have worked also.
Joe
TSolucio