Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Migration Issue
I tried do migration of one vtiger 6.4 installation to coreBOS 7

After execute a migration script ( http://your_server/your_corebos/migrate_from_vt6.php )

Warning: include_once(config.security.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/share/coreBOS/corebos-master/config.inc.php on line 207

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening 'config.security.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php') in /usr/share/coreBOS/corebos-master/config.inc.php on line 207

Warning: include_once(config.security.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/share/coreBOS/corebos-master/config.inc.php on line 207

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening 'config.security.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php') in /usr/share/coreBOS/corebos-master/config.inc.php on line 207

This file ( config.secutity.php ) not in directory

I removed ( manually ) last lines in config.inc.php ( vtiger original ) and insert last line of config.inc.php ( coreBOS system )

// List of CORS Authorized Domains for Webservices
$cors_enabled_domains = '';

// Override with developer settings
if(file_exists('config-dev.inc.php')){
include('config-dev.inc.php');
}

System starts.

But showed ( after login )

Module name is missing or incorrect. Please check the module name.

I tried put manually in URL index.php?action=index&module=cbupdater ( but not woking too .. )

Someone can help me to continue with this migration?
Ranieri
eCRM Web
You must use the config.template.php file in coreBOS to create a new config.inc.php file for your migrated system. You can compare the template with the VT6 config.inc.php file to get the right lines.

The error you are getting for the module not found is that coreBOS is not compatible with PHP 5.3 anymore. We are dedicating these last months of the year to stabilize functionality and increment performance. In that last line, we are applying some performance enhancements of more recent PHP versions. PHP 5.3 is totally obsolete now, and 5.4 and 5.5 are not recommended but we will try to keep them working to some extent.

Just to make sure that I am correct this gist has a patch that should get you more or less working.

https://gist.github.com/joebordes/da97827ebb0ceb416ac7cacdb85088dd
Joe
TSolucio
But this server run php 5.6

Even I redo a config.inc.php from config.template.php, the error is same.

Module missing.
Ranieri
eCRM Web
Have you tried the change I propose above?
Joe
TSolucio
Not for now. I did need to return operation system for all user.

I will try again in few days ..

And I will post here, the result, ok?
Ranieri
eCRM Web
Yes, please
Joe
TSolucio