Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mail Manager - Options Search
I don't know if I do correctly, but I try ...

=0

Attached Files
.txt   Webmails.tpl.txt (Size: 10.41 KB / Downloads: 4)
Ranieri
eCRM Web
Hello:

It is possible donwload the thunbderbird extension?

Thanks
no, not anymore. It is deprecated. I think it broke when they released version 17 or something like that and we never updated it.
Joe
TSolucio
Hello

What in the best solution in order to manage email with corebos?  Roundcube? Sendgrid? I mean speed, and ease of use, and similarity with outlook or other programs.

I try to access the roundcube link ( https://corebosmail.tsolucio.com/) but it is broken

Thanks
we have no good solution for this

Roundcube is old and needs to be brought up to date. We have a gmail extension but it needs testing and some more coding. Thunderbird extension was very good but has been made obsolete, so it needs some coding time also.

Sadly the only thing I can recommend is the internal mail manager
Joe
TSolucio
Hello:

In previous (older) versions of corebos, the system sends a copy of the sent messages to the mail that send it. This funcionality already exists? I look it in the Global Variable module, but I don´t see it

Edit: When I send an email directly from the detail view of a register (contacts, for example), system send a copy of the email to the user email, but when the email is send through the mail manager module, the copy isn´t send

I need to see the sent messages  in the mail manager module, but they aren´t in the sent folder. If the mail receives a copy, I can create a server filter and I can access to this email in the mail manager

Or another idea? Thanks

regards
No, parece que no lo hace. Habrá que añadirlo
Joe
TSolucio