Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't add product to quote
Hi,

I try in the demo
http://corebos.org/demos/corebos
and on my server.

No product show in product popup, when I'm trying to add product to quote.

Am I missing something?
There are two things you should consider for this:

=> Product Active

On each product, there is a checkbox which indicates if it is active or not. If this field is not checked the product will not appear. It is not available for selling anymore.

=> Sharing Privileges

In the demo site (and coreBOS Tests database it is based on) the product module is marked as Private. Any module marked as private will show only those records assigned to the current user (or the other exceptions in sharing privileges). So, in this case, any user can only see the records assigned to him unless he is an admin.

See if your case is one of the above and keep asking
Joe
TSolucio
Sorry but I don't manage to make it work. In the demo I login as user admin.
Add and set active a new product call "test"

http://corebos.org/demos/corebos/index.php?module=Products&parenttab=ptab&action=DetailView&record=27218

When I create new quote can't add any product. When try to add to existing quote a new product I have the
same result.

BTW

Quote:=> Sharing Privileges

In the demo site (and coreBOS Tests database it is based on) the product module is marked as Private.

But when login as admin I should see also private data?
I am having no problem at all. I access as admin in the demo and can select the test product (and others with no problem).

Joe
TSolucio
Exactly what steps are you taking? How are you searching for the product?
Joe
TSolucio
Weird.
Now its working in new quote, but when try to add product to existing quote is show no product.
Login as admin.

Attach screen shut.

Quote:Exactly what steps are you taking? How are you searching for the product?

I don't try to noy any search in the popup from product selection.

Attached Files Image(s)

I can't reproduce it, it works correctly for me.

Obviously, something is wrong because the screenshot shows a related product search which is not what I get. You see in your screenshot that you have the "Show All Products" button, that means that it is trying to filter the products depending on some other field. What happens if you click on the "Show All" button?

Can you record a video showing me how to do this starting from the login screen?

Make sure to indicate the browser you are using.

Thanks for your help and patience :-)
Joe
TSolucio
OK I narrow it down, work well on Chrome don't work on "Pale moon" v 27.8.1 browser (its firefox derivative).
I tried in private mode so that cookies and cache are clean.

I'm not sure that is wort the effort to fix it to this browses. I can use chrome for my testing.
Wow, I had never heard of Pale Moon.

We officially support Chrome and Firefox. We develop on chrome. If you can share a javascript error maybe I can give you some pointers to a polyfill or some idea.
Joe
TSolucio