Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Workflow - Contracts Services - Issue
I tried created a new workflow to assigned relation records of Contract Services

I wish move contacts, opportunities, documents and other, to same Assigned to Contracts Services.

But system shows :

Fatal error: Call to a member function getTableName() on null in /usr/share/coreBOS/corebos-master/include/QueryGenerator/QueryGenerator.php on line 711

I reproduced in demo on line too ...
Ranieri
eCRM Web
I fixed this but you may not like the solution. The AssignedRelated task only supports directly related modules. I have added a check to not emit the error if the module is not directly related and filter those module from the workflow task.

The correct way to do this is to dedicate time to reviewing and accepting this PR from Lorida:

https://github.com/tsolucio/corebos/pull/235

she has enhanced the update field workflow task to support all possible combinations
Joe
TSolucio
Perhaps I do what I need with Business Map, I wish when user create a new ticket, user assigned to, is the same user of contracts services.

Today system setting, for default for each new ticket, user already login, right?

Imagine, this steps

Contract Services, tab more information, add new ticket

Only I need, system setting for default, the same user in contracts services.

You think is possible with a BM?

I think is a good feature, user assigned in ticket, is a user assigned in primary enttiy
Ranieri
eCRM Web
Yes, I would say that you can do that with the field mapping BM
Joe
TSolucio