Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Widget - Home Page
In home page,

widget top support tickets why conditions, system select to search for ticket is listed here ?

Upcoming Activities - why conditions, system select to search for tasks is listed here ?

Attached Files Image(s)

Ranieri
eCRM Web
(03-30-2018, 12:47 PM)rslemer Wrote: widget top support tickets why conditions, system select to search for ticket is listed here ?

Not closed tickets assigned to the current user

(03-30-2018, 12:47 PM)rslemer Wrote: Upcoming Activities -  why conditions, system select to search for tasks is listed here ?

Pending activities with start date set to "today"
Joe
TSolucio
My need is for the working group to know about the pending activities and tickets

I shared access through the group

If I put the responsible group these frames will not appear right?

I need the team to know in the panel what the activities are, in a condensed way attributed to everyone.

So the Support group would have the dashboard with the warnings of the whole group.

How can I get this?
Ranieri
eCRM Web
Can you make a custom view to show those activities? If so you can put that in a widget.
Joe
TSolucio
Really?

I knew the possibility created a widget from report, but from custom view not.

How I can do that?
Ranieri
eCRM Web
See attached image

Attached Files Image(s)

Joe
TSolucio
I had forgotten that.

thanks!
Ranieri
eCRM Web
So more I always end up with a conceptual question

I need to set up a group, in the concept of user in to this group

From what I see in coreBOS I have the idea of the assigned , it is the person OR the group proper said

Example

User 1, User 2 - are in the group Financial Users

If I set up a filter, custom view OR workflow for :

Assigned to User 1 - It works if the registry ( owner) is User 1

Assigned to User 2 - Works if the registry ( owner ) is User 2

Assigned to "Financial User" - works - if the register ( owner ) is the name of Group.

But I need is that Condition 3 - Group understands that it should be executed for members of the financial group (all), even when the record is associated with the user (not the group).
Ranieri
eCRM Web
I think a good improvement is a Global Variable to says to system if a group test is assigned a group or assigned to all members of group ..

You agree with me?
Ranieri
eCRM Web
I would have to evaluate the impact of that. Groups are designed for the only purpose to share records between users and that is how all the code expects them to behave. We probably need another concept to do what you are asking for and a GV would imply modifying a lot of code all over the application to treat the group concept differently....
Joe
TSolucio