Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
coreBos Logo
Do you need some help in working different sizes and formats of Corebos logo? Don't mean to be rude but the logo in this forum with the white semi-transparent background doesn't look very sexy!

I could even propose a slightly reworked one if that was of interest.
Right now there is a movement about this. Andrea and Israël are currently working on a new logo and have told me that they will post a voting on facebook and Google+ shortly. Follow us there and comment your availabilty, maybe you can help.
Joe
TSolucio
Good to know.
It's been close to one year since my post and the logo is still the same. What happened with the movement about this?
No, logo has changed:

http://corebos.org/documentation/doku.php?id=en:logos_sizes

that is the one selected
Joe
TSolucio
I see. So only the color changed? At least in this forum the logo is still the old one with the red color.
Color, font and background of "BOS"
I have changed the logo in G+ and LinkedIn groups which I have control of. This forum is a community initiative and I don't have full control over it, but Mark has been informed and I'm sure he'll get to it as soon as he can.

I update the application and another community member is redesigning the website to update with the new color scheme and logos.

We are on it, simply there are just too many things happening to get to them all :-)

You are more than welcome to help out.

Have a nice weekend
Joe
TSolucio
Good to know. I wish I could have more time to help like before. Right now I've got my hands full migrating our server to a new platform.
No problem at all, I fully understand :-D

Just using the application and making some noise helps a lot too.
Joe
TSolucio
(05-08-2015, 09:49 AM)joebordes Wrote: No problem at all, I fully understand :-D

Just using the application and making some noise helps a lot too.

In fact I am installing it on another production Synology NAS.