Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Error with multiple workflow tasks
I created three workflow tasks (all emails) in one workflow. Only the first one gets executed. When I change the conditions which would apply to the second and third nothing happens.

When I try to access the tasks I can access the first one but not second and third. Instead there is the following error message:

Quote:Warning: require_once(/.../include/htmlpurifier/library): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /.../modules/com_vtiger_workflow/VTTaskManager.inc on line 152

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '' (include_path='/.../include/htmlpurifier/library:.:/usr/share/php') in /.../modules/com_vtiger_workflow/VTTaskManager.inc on line 152

The htmplpurifier library folder is existing. So I do not understand what might be wrong here.

PS: The evalwf.php script is producing all the three emails.

The Url to the first task is this:

/index.php?module=com_vtiger_workflow&action=edittask&task_id=30&return_url=index.php%3Fmodule%3Dcom_vtiger_workflow%26action%3Deditworkflow%26workflow_id%3D45%26return_url%3Dindex.php%253F

the second is much longer and is missing the task_id:
/index.php?module=com_vtiger_workflow&action=edittask&return_url=index.php%3Fmodule%3Dcom_vtiger_workflow%26action%3Deditworkflow%26workflow_id%3D45%26return_url%3Dindex.php%253Fmodule%253Dcom_vtiger_workflow%2526action%253Dworkflowlist%2526parenttab%253DSettings

When I am adding the task_id to the second url I can open the page and work on the task. However - it does not get executed when its conditions are met.

Messages In This Thread
Error with multiple workflow tasks - partnerwerk - 08-20-2018, 02:02 PM