Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
massedit don't enable products VAT
Hi,

User created a lot of products and forgot to enable the VAT check box.

In order to fix it I treed using massedit, enable VAT check box. It report the the records was modified, but they where not!

When I edit one product. It save the modification.
I didn't able to reproduce the problem on codebos demo site.

Any tip or direction?
I just tried it also on my development install and they were updated.

Activate debug log and reproduce the change, there should be some error in the log to give us a clue of what is happening.
Joe
TSolucio
(07-03-2019, 02:10 PM)joebordes Wrote: I just tried it also on my development install and they were updated.

Activate debug log and reproduce the change, there should be some error in the log to give us a clue of what is happening.

I have 25000 line on log only for this operation. Don't have a clue what to look for in the log.

To save time I though abut fixing it using SQL query.  By updating fields tax1_check and tax1 aka "tax class" in one of the product table ?!
you should basically search for the "error" string. activating debug right before pressing "save" and updating just a couple of rows should give you a smaller file.

anyway, the direct database option is really simple in this case, just insert the necessary rows in the vtiger_producttaxrel table.
taxid is in the vtiger_taxclass table
Joe
TSolucio