Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[SOLVED] Update cbupd-0000058: cronbackup update failed
All my COREBOS updater updates are OK, except for this one. I get the error:

INSERT INTO vtiger_cron_task (name ,handler_file ,frequency ,laststart ,lastend ,status ,module ,sequence ,description) VALUES ('Native Backup', 'cron/modules/VtigerBackup/VtigerBackup.service', '86400', '0', '0', '0', 'VtigerBackup', '7', 'Backup with no external tools. Can easily run into memory limitations and really slow down the server. Good for smaller sets of information.')
Changeset cbcronbackup applied!
ERROR: Class called without update record in application!!

Or check attachment for screenshot

Attached Files Image(s)

First, to find out what is the problem with the query, copy it and paste it directly into the database with phpmyadmin, that will show you the exact error and we can take it from there.

Second, I'm not sure the error you see is from this changeset, I think it is from the next one. What are the names of the changesets you have after cronbackup?
Joe
TSolucio
Hi Joe,

I am sure it is for this changeset, because I entered the change itself and applied from detailview, not from listview. I entered the SQL directly into the database and here's what it returned:

Code:
#1062 - Duplicate entry 'cron/modules/VtigerBackup/VtigerBackup.service' for key 'handler_file'

Seems there already is some entry for the backup service file in that table, I'll check.

Ah wait, I seem to remember setting up my own cron backup. Thereby creating this record. Therefore it want to double it. I could remove it and let the coreBOS updater take care of it or just let it as is if the corebos updater does the same thing.
That sounds good. Let me know how it goes.
Joe
TSolucio
(11-06-2015, 10:09 AM)joebordes Wrote: That sounds good. Let me know how it goes.

I ended up deleting my own entry in the table and running the corebos update succesfully. Functionality is still the same but I like to have all my updates succesfull.