Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fatal error when saving quote
I was trying if the new corebos could process negative amounts, so I took an existing quote and filled in -1 in stead of 1. This worked (great improvement in comparison to vTiger). But when I wanted to change the amount back to 1 I got the following fatal error (debug turned on):
Code:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'WebServiceException' with message 'Database fout tijdens uitvoeren van de gevraagde operatie' in /home/guidog/domains/cbx-nederland.nl/public_html/crmdevelop/include/Webservices/VtigerModuleOperation.php:66 Stack trace: #0 /home/guidog/domains/cbx-nederland.nl/public_html/crmdevelop/include/Webservices/Retrieve.php(44): VtigerModuleOperation->retrieve('36x35933') #1 /home/guidog/domains/cbx-nederland.nl/public_html/crmdevelop/modules/com_vtiger_workflow/VTEntityCache.inc(17): vtws_retrieve('36x35933', Object(Users)) #2 /home/guidog/domains/cbx-nederland.nl/public_html/crmdevelop/modules/com_vtiger_workflow/VTEntityCache.inc(97): VTWorkflowEntity->__construct(Object(Users), '36x35933') #3 /home/guidog/domains/cbx-nederland.nl/public_html/crmdevelop/modules/com_vtiger_workflow/VTEventHandler.inc(45): VTEntityCache->forId('36x35933') #4 /home/guidog/domains/cbx-nederland.nl/public_html/crmdevelop/include/events/VTEventTrigger.inc(142): VTWorkflowEventHandler->handleEvent('vtiger.entity.a...', in /home/guidog/domains/cbx-nederland.nl/public_html/crmdevelop/include/Webservices/VtigerModuleOperation.php on line 66

It seems there was some database error while trying to save. I don't know if this is related to the negative amount. I see some 'workflow' mentions in the error message, but as far as I know there are no workflows to update inventory on saving of quotes.

I will proceed to try other existing quotes to see if this is a one-time thing or structural.

UPDATE

I tested some other quotes the same way, no problems there. Maybe this was a one-time thing, some error for this particular quote. Still I'd like to understand the error, so if anyone has some idea...
I just tried on my development install and it worked correctly.
As you state the error above is a database error, there was some SQL that was wrong somewhere. If you can reproduce the error and you activate debug log you should get the exact SQL.

Let me know if you can catch it.
Joe
TSolucio
After that error, I tried with several other quotes for the same behaviour. They all worked fine, so I think there is something particular about this quote. I will test some more, and turn on the log files. Let you know.