Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PDF MAKER
One question:Is it possible to fool corebos with the php version?
in the hosting where it works I have php 8 (with this version, GenDoc does not work), php 7.4 and 7.3, but php 7.3 support ends at the end of this year. I try to run it with 7.4 but appears prp error
Thanks
php 7.4 is the current recommended version. I have done some extensive test with 8 and, in general, it works but we still have some libraries that have not been updated.

I remember having tried GenDoc with 8 but I would have to look again. What error are you getting?
Joe
TSolucio
This is the php version error
A PHP version from 5.4.x (5.6.x minimum recommended) to 7.3.0 is required. Your current PHP version is 7.4.25

In corebos 8, in a shared hosting, I cant access to apache error log.

The corebos log seems too log for paste here. 

it can ve donwloaded here

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DeOK-lhMActAAwgYD8ozKoOD28kiF5wc/view?usp=sharing

Thanks

PD: What is the gen doc label  for the tax percentage, in order to add in a invoice template? Thanks again...
edit this line: https://github.com/tsolucio/corebos/blob/master/index.php#L17

change the 7.5.0 to 8.1.0

there doesn't seem to be any error in that log
Joe
TSolucio
I am creating a template for Quotes with gendoc, and I need show the añount of the discount of each product per line. In the template, I have added the label {InventoryDetails.discount_amount}, but when I create de document, it appears to 0, when the discount exists.

Looking for the order line in InventoryDetails module, I see that it is not updated with that amount, then the label is right, but the field is not updated with that amount. Is it a bug or is this how the program works?. Thanks
(10-27-2021, 07:54 AM)inspectorflint Wrote: This is the php version error
A PHP version from 5.4.x (5.6.x minimum recommended) to 7.3.0 is required. Your current PHP version is 7.4.25

In corebos 8, in a shared hosting, I cant access to apache error log.

The corebos log seems too log for paste here. 

it can ve donwloaded here

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DeOK-lhMActAAwgYD8ozKoOD28kiF5wc/view?usp=sharing

Thanks

PD: What is the gen doc label  for the tax percentage, in order to add in a invoice template? Thanks again...

Hello Smile 

If you want to show every individual tax rate(percentage) configured for each order line, you can find the fields in the Inventory Details module, on the Taxes block and add them in gendoc template inside {foreach} directives. E.g.
Code:
{foreach InventoryDetails}
{InventoryDetails.id_tax1_perc}
{foreach}

To get the tax values for each individual tax rate of each product line, you can:
  • Add as many fields as tax rates configured.
  • Update them by using a workflow that will do the calculations.(reach out for help)
  • Add the fields in gendoc using the standard format: {InventoryDetails.fieldname}

P.S You can find the gendoc labels in EtiquetasOO module.

OR

If you don't want to add fields, you can put the calculation directly in gendoc template by using expression e.g:

Code:
{expression(fieldname1/fieldname2)*100}
inside {foreach} directives.

Reference Link:
https://corebos.com/documentation/doku.php?id=en:gendoc:templatestore:gendocdoctemplate

Let us know for any issues.

(10-28-2021, 09:36 AM)inspectorflint Wrote: I am creating a template for Quotes with gendoc, and I need show the añount of the discount of each product per line. In the template, I have added the label {InventoryDetails.discount_amount}, but when I create de document, it appears to 0, when the discount exists.

Looking for the order line in InventoryDetails module, I see that it is not updated with that amount, then the label is right, but the field is not updated with that amount. Is it a bug or is this how the program works?. Thanks

We tested the update of discount amount for every product line and it seems to work correctly. As a result, they are shown up in gendoc template. Can you please provide us with more information or send us the template you're using?