Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Calculation of the 'All Menu' top
Ah, Okay then. Well in that case I'll hold on with my autocomplete work. First I'll merge my fork with yours as soon as the jQuery version is finished. Then I'll do some commits on the autocomplete and other UI things, but I don't want to waste my time now on things that might be removed in the near future. In the meantime I'll keep working on the theme, where probably I will require some of the classnames and ID's I added in the TPL files will be necessary. As it's coming along, I think we'll really have something that has a 21st century look and feel.

Off-topic: when I finish my theme I'll start some work on a document that describes what I think we need to do to get the accounting stuff ready. I've also been looking at charts.js to replace the home screen that should tie into this. This is something I 'stole' from my experience with Exact Online: a home screen that gives you revenue graphs (among others). Anyway I think we (at least I do) need to have a well-documented roadmap before doing the actual accounting work.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Calculation of the 'All Menu' top - Guido1982 - 01-24-2016, 11:46 PM