Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pbx Manager - Default Filters error
When a new installation, any predefined filters there isn't any condition for customized in Advanced Search

Another thing, is possible in this filters tab standard filters ( like other modules ).

I need created a new filter, to list, for example, call made today, or another time period

Attached Files Image(s)

Have you applied all the coreBOS updates?
Can you reproduce this in the online demo. It is working correctly on my install.
Also try in english, maybe it is an error with the translation files.
Also look in the javascript console to see if there is any error.
Joe
TSolucio
Yes, the same way.

http://corebos.org/demos/corebos/ ( right )?

You can see all filters without condition and not tab standard

Another problem for us, when updated system call logging, the system "think" is a new schedule (in the past, because the date is in the past) and show a popup again with information is late

(03-10-2017, 09:31 PM)joebordes Wrote: Have you applied all the coreBOS updates?
Can you reproduce this in the online demo. It is working correctly on my install.

same ..

if you put condition manually, works, but after new ( fresh ) installation, condition is blank ( look at on line demo .. )
I'm sorry but I don't understand what you are trying to say. Can you record a video or upload some screen shots
Joe
TSolucio
I don't understand the other issue either. Sorry
Joe
TSolucio
(03-10-2017, 10:45 PM)joebordes Wrote: I'm sorry but I don't understand what you are trying to say. Can you record a video or upload some screen shots

Yes, but upload a video is difficult because size limit is 1024k ....

(03-10-2017, 09:51 PM)rslemer Wrote: Yes, the same way.

http://corebos.org/demos/corebos/ ( right )?

You can see all filters without condition and not tab standard

Another problem for us, when updated system call logging, the system "think" is a new schedule (in the past, because the date is in the past) and show a popup again with information is late

(03-10-2017, 09:31 PM)joebordes Wrote: Have you applied all the coreBOS updates?

same ..

if you put condition manually, works, but after new ( fresh ) installation, condition is blank ( look at on line demo .. )

I will try to explain better with two screenshots

Attached Files Image(s)

It seems to be working for me. I can create and edit filters with no problem.
There is no standard filtering because there are no date fields in this module.
You can upload videos to youtube and put the link here.
Joe
TSolucio
How can you do a search of calls made on the day, for example, if this tab does not exist?
a successful call is registered as an event on the account/contact. Search the calendar module for these calls.
Joe
TSolucio
I think I fixed this one. Update your code and apply changesets

let me know how it goes
Joe
TSolucio